IGNORED

PNE Away on Sky Sports - 18th December 20:00

Lrrr

3 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Crikey. It'll be like Preston v Preston Mk II. This should be on Sky on All Souls, not in Advent. In the absence of any goalmouth action the game will be reduced to a "shithousery-off" in the centre circle, between Pearson and Jack Hunt. 

They could do a goggle box of people paying to watch this and reacting to the, er, "action."  

Just did a little bit of research, probably what I should've done prior to making a fool out of myself on this thread haha. 

Since the start of last season we've appeared live on Sky Sports 12 times. 

We've won 3 - Cardiff x 2 & Derby. 

Drawn 3 - Boro, Barnsley, Watford

Lost 6 - Leeds, West Brom, Sheff W, Birmingham, Cardiff, Reading.

20 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

It's part of the game, and the Championship is busy enough at the best of times but I wonder how our rest time compares to other clubs at this level?

We're playing Tuesday before it so its longer recovery time by a few hours then all the teams playing Wednesday/Saturday

6 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

We're playing Tuesday before it so its longer recovery time by a few hours then all the teams playing Wednesday/Saturday

Thanks- not got round to checking it yet, just thinking been a few Wednesday then 12.30pm on Saturday- well two- then away game in Huddersfield Tuesday and Cardiff 6pm Friday!

Didn't we have one if not two Thursday-Sundays in the early weeks as well?? Cup to League. Edit, got it wrong- was just the one. Probably nothing remarkable in our schedule tbh.

4 games in 10 days though, from Blackburn Home through to Preston away. Meh, probably about par?

Archived