IGNORED

five positives from last night

big dosser

the streaky run of wins and losses has been kicked into touch

cod the best game in a city shirt that's the cod we want to see every week

nagy outstanding energy levels and a great goal

kalas after a dodgy 25mins back to his best he is a born leader

dean and the team did not panic and made the right moves at the right times

i would have took a draw from reading and qpr just to stop the mindset of streaky runs but a win and a loss means we are 1 point better off than i hoped for and the players and the staff and pundits and of course us fans can now stop talking about streaky runs.

we are in a great position not playing at are best and with many injuries this shows the character of the side and dean and his team

onwards and upwards my babbers

4 minutes ago, forestofdean said:

the streaky run of wins and losses has been kicked into touch

cod the best game in a city shirt that's the cod we want to see every week

nagy outstanding energy levels and a great goal

kalas after a dodgy 25mins back to his best he is a born leader

dean and the team did not panic and made the right moves at the right times

i would have took a draw from reading and qpr just to stop the mindset of streaky runs but a win and a loss means we are 1 point better off than i hoped for and the players and the staff and pundits and of course us fans can now stop talking about streaky runs.

we are in a great position not playing at are best and with many injuries this shows the character of the side and dean and his team

onwards and upwards my babbers

I only saw the second half and from what I saw it was quite good. I'm glad you mentioned O'Dowda because I was thinking of starting a thread on him - I though he played really well and buzzed around QPR constantly. A very good performance from him - well done Callum. 

Like I said; I didn't see the first half so I may have missed some dross, but I was pleased with what I DID see and another 3 points in the bag. 

10 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I only saw the second half and from what I saw it was quite good. I'm glad you mentioned O'Dowda because I was thinking of starting a thread on him - I though he played really well and buzzed around QPR constantly. A very good performance from him - well done Callum. 

Like I said; I didn't see the first half so I may have missed some dross, but I was pleased with what I DID see and another 3 points in the bag. 

cod was outstanding last night it would be intresting to see a heat map of cod and nagy as they ran every blade of grass on that pitch

24 minutes ago, forestofdean said:

cod was outstanding last night it would be intresting to see a heat map of cod and nagy as they ran every blade of grass on that pitch

I have passing heatmaps, duel maps, etc, but nothing that shows ground covered.  Neither COD or Nagy got on the ball loads last night (over 90 mins) so their passing heatmaps are a bit misleading, e.g. they don’t give you the full story.

Its a shame Statszone app no longer covers Champ, because that used to overlay everything on one pic.

Archived