IGNORED

Tonight's Games

elhombrecito

9 minutes ago, cityexile said:

As it stands at the moment, I make it against the top ten our record is 1-2-4, and against those 11 and below 7-1-0.

Not sure what that says. We are remarkably efficient at beating teams in the bottom half...the one draw was that one at Barnsley.

It says that we are one point behind first. 

As I will continue to say only points make prizes. If you get 90 points it's highly likely you will be promoted, regardless of who you beat.

13 minutes ago, cityexile said:

As it stands at the moment, I make it against the top ten our record is 1-2-4, and against those 11 and below 7-1-0.

Not sure what that says. We are remarkably efficient at beating teams in the bottom half...the one draw was that one at Barnsley.

We are gonna be miles clear in 7 games time then

1 hour ago, cityexile said:

Due to a debatable last minute penalty, without which we would now be top!

Even more annoying as we then conceded that silly goal against Middlesbrough.

10 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Due to a debatable last minute penalty, without which we would now be top!

Even more annoying as we then conceded that silly goal against Middlesbrough.

You are right of course. However I reckon all the teams around us would have their own if only stories. 

2 hours ago, maxjak said:

Norwich are one of the teams struggling with a long injury list, three strikers out plus  Krul the goalkeeper and 2-3   others. Luton got to play them at a good time?

Just shows how a team is impacted.

We are critical of City yet we have been battling injury and Covid.

Norwich suffering with more resources than us.

Reading suffered by just having Liam Moore out for a couple of games.

Shows how well we’ve done imho.

11 hours ago, maxjak said:

Norwich are one of the teams struggling with a long injury list, three strikers out plus  Krul the goalkeeper and 2-3   others. Luton got to play them at a good time?

With any luck those injuries will seriously take their toll on Norwich’s points tally in this busy month. Given our injury list I struggle to feel sympathetic!

Archived