IGNORED

Sam Bell

westred1

16 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Media team up to their usual tricks. Just proofread please, especially the names of players who've got 300-odd appearances for the club.

Screenshot_20201206-175141.png

Perhaps Mickey's changed his preferred contraction, like Mick (originally Mike) Jagger did.

I doubt it, mind...

On 06/12/2020 at 10:45, ptr6 said:

How many other father/sons have represented the club at first team level ? Jordan, Cooper (?), Bell .....

Anthony & Tony Rougier?

7 hours ago, Riaz said:

I can remember Mickey Bell signing for us. Took me a while to warm to him - mainly because he wasnt Darran Barnard!

Turned out to be another quality left back for us.

And his son, is the spitting image of him!!

Ahhhhh. Darren Barnard. What a player he was. It`s a very close thing for me between him and Martin Scott for the best City LB in my time watching. DB probably just shades it but not by much.

9 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Ahhhhh. Darren Barnard. What a player he was. It`s a very close thing for me between him and Martin Scott for the best City LB in my time watching. DB probably just shades it but not by much.

We always seem to have class left backs!

1 hour ago, RedHienz said:

Lets not forget Jim Brennan, imo not to Barnards standard but we made 1.5m for him which was great business. 

Good luck to Sam.

Yep, i think it was against blackpool that brennan came on at half time and was absolutely unplayable. A big move was inevitable after that.

good luck to young bell too!

Archived