IGNORED

Tonight's games

Mr Popodopolous

58 minutes ago, The Constant Rabbit said:

You are such an angry poster.

You seem to  seek confrontation.

I'm sorry if your life sucks, or you are skint, or whatever, but your continual snark and often abuse, is getting a bit grating.

And not just on me as well, I can assure you.

I'm not angry at all.

I was using sarcasm to get the point across.

10 seconds of a player on their knee before kickoff, or as a goal celebration is absolutely nothing.

16 hours ago, The Constant Rabbit said:

I like you as a poster - usually fair and balanced.

I have to say that I agree with Bemmyjef - racism is wrong - we all (should) know that.

But his point is valid - can we PLEASE just once in a while, when there are more than 3 blokes and a dog present, to NOT use it to make a statement about something?

I grew up with Two-Tone, my son is gay, I know how damaging abuse can be - but do we have to shoehorn anti this that and the other into EVERYTHING?

I'm honestly waiting for some MAGA type to sue the 'Black Music Award' organisers for  racism. It's getting that silly.

Sometimes people just need an hour or two off of being reminded that life in general, is often quite shite.

2c

It's not the knee thing I object to, it's the fist clenched salute part, blimey, two American athletes were stripped of their Olympic medals in '68 for that !

Archived