IGNORED

Preston North End (a) – Fri 18th Dec 19:45 – What Can We Expect?

Aipearcey

1 minute ago, bexhill reds said:

I think it’s the performances and style of football that is causing the most grief, our starting strikers have not been injured yet we’ve failed to look threatening since Reading.

But with the players we've had available and the changes of the team... is it fair to judge Holden totally on this? Our best play was when we had a central midfield of Weimann Bakinson and Pato... the main problem here being that Bakinson is either being rested a bit or is still carrying his injury ! 

Martin was also good at the start of the season and hasn't had great service but hasn't as effective last month. 

Just now, old_eastender said:

Semenyo been a bright spark, but his shooting is woeful.

There has to come a time where either they persevere or move him on.

Its taking such a long time to see him have a bit of composure - it now seems to be a bit of a habit with him.

I hope he gets a goal soon...

The 11 injured (etc) are irrelevant. These aren't bad players. They are professional players contracted to a top 10 championship side. 

Something else is wrong. I've seen non-league sides put on a more structured and progressive display than we have done for the last month or so. 

Dean's appointment was wrong and now he needs help.

Just now, fixit said:

Why can't our players run with intent?

Why do we continually play balls behind players! Many of the mistakes that are being made seem to be down to the coaching..!

I'm so dispirited when we play like this, game after game

to be fair as you typed this Bakinson played a wonderful ball to Cod and ran with it and with a better cross could of scored! but yes I agree we need a lot more of this. 

Archived