IGNORED

Today`s games

Lanterne Rouge

14 minutes ago, lenred said:

Worrying that their results are starting to come into the equation. Unless you are talking purely from a Pulis perspective of course! 

Ha no, not that worried!

Two reasons really.

1) Pulis

2) My antipathy towards their financial dealings and the shamelessness of some of their fans- I hope them and Derby go down, 100%.

52 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

I'd walk all the way to Boro and carry him back for him to manage us. ( well I wouldn't but you can see where I'm going).

He would of took the job in an instant and suprise suprise working wonders at boro. Their squad, like many others at this level is bang average.

Anyone care to tell me the last time we scored four? 

He produces not only winning football but better football than has been served up under Holden.

Yes and he has been quoted as saying "I would love to manage Bristol City"

55 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

I'd walk all the way to Boro and carry him back for him to manage us. ( well I wouldn't but you can see where I'm going).

He would of took the job in an instant and suprise suprise working wonders at boro. Their squad, like many others at this level is bang average.

Anyone care to tell me the last time we scored four? 

He produces not only winning football but better football than has been served up under Holden.

I'm not his biggest fan but you cant argue with his record, if he had taken over from Cotts I think we would have paid a visit to the PL.

4 hours ago, Alessandro said:

Just to play devil's advocate and given our recent form (of three defeats in a row):

Lose the next game, we could be overtaken by the team currently in 14th.

Lose the one after that, we could be overtaken by the team currently in 16th.

Lose the one after that, we could be overtaken by the team currently in 18th.

Glass half empty/hall full I know, but still, it's tight looking up the table, but it's tight looking down it too..

Just looked at our Jan fixtures. Hard to see where the points are going to come from ?

4 hours ago, Alessandro said:

Just to play devil's advocate and given our recent form (of three defeats in a row):

Lose the next game, we could be overtaken by the team currently in 14th.

Lose the one after that, we could be overtaken by the team currently in 16th.

Lose the one after that, we could be overtaken by the team currently in 18th.

Glass half empty/hall full I know, but still, it's tight looking up the table, but it's tight looking down it too..

Just looked at our Jan fixtures. Hard to see where the points are going to come from ?

Archived