IGNORED

Bradley Orr

Dave L

I know it's early days yet, but my first impressions of Bradley Orr have been very favourable.

He's fit and talented, with the ability to play it short and long, a ferocious tackler and capable of a sustained 90 minutes box to box play. Looks like he might be a goalscorer too. In his interviews on BC World he comes accross as a passionate, articulate and talented young man with a desire to succeed, both for himself and for Bristol City.

He was captain of the reserves at Newcastle, and looks like he could be the leader on the pitch that we need. It wouldn't surprise me to see him captaining City one day, if we can hang onto him. Apparently he had the chance to go to Leeds and Notts Forest, but chose to come here because he wants to play football, and he felt this was his best chance of doing that.

Cue Robbored to point out that a ball hasn't been kicked in anger yet and there's a long way to go before he's proved himself in a City shirt. But I think we might have got ourselves a real diamond.

I know it's early days yet, but my first impressions of Bradley Orr have been very favourable.

He's fit and talented, with the ability to play it short and long, a ferocious tackler and capable of a sustained 90 minutes box to box play. Looks like he might be a goalscorer too. In his interviews on BC World he comes accross as a passionate, articulate and talented young man with a desire to succeed, both for himself and for Bristol City.

He was captain of the reserves at Newcastle, and looks like he could be the leader on the pitch that we need. It wouldn't surprise me to see him captaining City one day, if we can hang onto him. Apparently he had the chance to go to Leeds and Notts Forest, but chose to come here because he wants to play football, and he felt this was his best chance of doing that.

Cue Robbored to point out that a ball hasn't been kicked in anger yet and there's a long way to go before he's proved himself in a City shirt. But I think we might have got ourselves a real diamond.

My comments in my Friendly Ratings Post - The Countdown, click here, amount to much the same Dave...

"Bradley Orr - 7 - Been impressed with the new signing. Covers every blade of grass, works tirelessly, good passer of the ball and a good winner of it too. Will also get into the box. This kiddo could become a crowd favourite with his desire and energy."

Guest DANBOY_BCFC

I think he's going to be a key player for us, he's got a very good all round game. He's also not scared to have a shot at goal, or a shot from distance - something we didnt do enough of last season.

Archived