IGNORED

Today’s Football

Red Army 75

Obviously no city . But a cracker to start the day off . If interested Rangers v Celtic Sky sports 1 12.30 kick off . Regardless of what people think of Scottish football I love this fixture and it’s a shame there will be no fans in the ground to see it . Also a shame they have cut the away allocations dramatically when fans are allowed in the ground. Come you Gers

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

The five boys who didn’t come home (bbc.co.uk)

Makes for a difficult read but it`s so important we don`t forget these things.

Absolutely. It was mentioned on the fantastic piece sky sports done pre kick off.  Even my wife stopped what she was doing and watched it. Walked off with tears in her eyes 

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Hakeeb Adelakun just scored for Hull. Please don’t recall me

Just now, TomThumb84 said:

Does not want to come back does he? Imagine preferring playing league one football in Hull to being with us!!

They just said on Sky he`s only playing as they have players isolating. Not doing himself any harm though!

1 minute ago, TomThumb84 said:

Does not want to come back does he? Imagine preferring playing league one football in Hull to being with us!!

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

They just said on Sky he`s only playing as they have players isolating. Not doing himself any harm though!

Was quite excited when we signed him . Exciting winger apparently. Couldn’t tell you though as I think I seen him play once or twice in the end. Another waste of money signing by the club 

Archived