IGNORED

Adelakun - the Forgotten Man...

glastonred

1 minute ago, mozo said:

You can't fool me with your circles and arrows ? He spent the whole game sat down doing a Sudoku...

That’s Nagy....and if you spot my deliberate mistake you’ll see one photo where I circle Nagy doing a Sudoko on the edge of the box.  ???

58 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

That’s Nagy....and if you spot my deliberate mistake you’ll see one photo where I circle Nagy doing a Sudoko on the edge of the box.  ???

I think you and Josh should join forces and do a recreation in Subbuteo…a la Phoenix from the Flames :city:

I was critical vs Pompey, he was much better against Preston, certainly a good option to have right now.

Let's hope he keeps it up - I have a feeling he may be a player that has good games and bad games. 

If it's going well for him he'll look dangerous, if not, shoulders may drop, tracking back and pressing my cool off. We'll see. Might have made that up completely.

20 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Is Pato back soon?

I was thinking Jonny Smith may need to be recalled. 

But Palmer, Adelakun, Paterson, Semenyo all wide options, and even Massengo looking very impressive there on the weekend. Maybe we dont need J Smith back.

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

On 18/01/2021 at 11:29, Alessandro said:

I was critical vs Pompey, he was much better against Preston, certainly a good option to have right now.

Let's hope he keeps it up - I have a feeling he may be a player that has good games and bad games. 

If it's going well for him he'll look dangerous, if not, shoulders may drop, tracking back and pressing my cool off. We'll see. Might have made that up completely.

Well didn't have to wait too long to find out I wasn't wrong there. Tough opposition today but pretty non-existent today.

On 17/01/2021 at 21:49, Better Red said:

Nothing wrong with your eyes.

I literally have no idea what game people were watching. 

He at best kept his shape. Offered nothing going forward. 

You would think he had a good game.

He’s played twice and done nothing. 

Some of our fans have such a low standard as to what a good player it reflects why have not ever got to the prem.

Nothing has changed my mind he is not good enough to be in the squad let alone the team.

He won’t be even near the first team by March with players coming back.

Archived