IGNORED

Just how good was Semenyo's goal?

Shtanley

2 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

The RB commentator (Hoskin?) cocked it up several times getting them mixed up and having to be corrected by Gary Owers who sounded like a slightly irritated primary school teacher when he had to do it.

not as bad as that merson twot,couldnt even say semenyo. 3 attempts came up with semenya

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Enjoy him while you can . Chelsea will probably come in for him in the summer. 

Maybe they'll loan us back Massengo who we bought for them when they were under that embargo, in exchange for 1st dibs on Semenyo when he scores a league goal direct from a corner....

Or whatever other fanciful tale someone on here will come up, repeat twice and then will be accepted as OTIB fact! ?

1 hour ago, Simon79 said:

Got to admit that I’m not his biggest fan as it stands. But does have attributes to do well in the modern game. Not a natural footballer for want of a better phrase. Good goal yesterday & hopefully the first of many. But if I was Holden, I’d come down hard on the celebration, knowing our luck he’ll get injured! COYR 

He's a very good natural athlete. But his biggest drawback appears to be that he doesn't have a "football brain".

This may be a hindrance to success but I'm guessing he will have a decent career at Championship and/or Premier.

3 hours ago, Spoons said:

Semenyo is one of the most over rated players in a long time. 

A luxury we can ill afford at the minute. No end product, postionally not good and always trys to hit the ball 100 miles an hour. 

Hopefully this will come back to bite me in the bum but I doubt it. 

Coming from someone that gave our flawed previous head coach constant loud backing,  that’s , frankly a staggering opinion

Theres not many whiffs of possible excitement , or of great interest at the moment , and I don’t think I’m the only one who regards Antoine provides a bit of both

Only listened for 12 minutes or so, switched off after hearing the Diedhiou "discussion."

Fair enough from Stanley offering some common sense but shite from the other bloke that hates Ashton and just spouting conspiracy theories - couldn't listen to any more of that shite.

Archived