IGNORED

Joe Williams

Josh93

27 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

It’s not major. I’ve watched the interview and Holden didn’t once mention williams not being in the bubble . 

ah right the monty python sketch ? I’ve woodshed myself here ?

That's definitely my favourite auto-correct of the week.  In fact instead of whoosh / whooshed I am going to use woodshed from now on.

Of course unless it's already a thing and I have just woodsheded myself?

???

9 minutes ago, ukneil said:

That's definitely my favourite auto-correct of the week.  In fact instead of whoosh / whooshed I am going to use woodshed from now on.

???

As I pressed the send button . The sketch was playing in my head and thinking oh ffs ??

right where’s that edit button 

8 minutes ago, ukneil said:

???

The guy who invented autocorrect recently passed away. I didn’t even know he was I’ll.

I’ve dug out an old thread rather than start a new one, and I can’t see a recent one.

Maybe I’ve missed out on news, but I’ve lost track. Is he still injured? Can we expect to see him as part of our midfield in a couple of months? What gives?

Just now, Leveller said:

I’ve dug out an old thread rather than start a new one, and I can’t see a recent one.

Maybe I’ve missed out on news, but I’ve lost track. Is he still injured? Can we expect to see him as part of our midfield in a couple of months? What gives?

Its off season, Nigel said today that players are reporting next week sometime for 2 days of testing so I imagine we may see more then if the club put some stuff out on social media

There was footage of Williams, Walsh & one other injured player (can’t recall who now) all training in the week before the last game of the season.

Presumably he is continuing his rehabilitation, as that was a month ago now.

22 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

There was footage of Williams, Walsh & one other injured player (can’t recall who now) all training in the week before the last game of the season.

Presumably he is continuing his rehabilitation, as that was a month ago now.

T.Moore

Archived