IGNORED

Lukaku vs Zlatan

TonyTonyTony

You have to remember where he came from. The child of immigrant parents brought up in one of the poorest areas of Malmo he spent most of his early life having to fight his corner and deal with a lot of problems within his family. To his credit he came through it all and I suspect it`s made him the man he is today.

If you read interviews with him he often refers to his childhood and accepts that he is a lucky man but he has had to work bloody hard to achieve what he has against all the odds.

It`s worth reading the `early life` section of his Wiki page.

2 hours ago, cider-manc said:

My favourite thing Zlatan ever did was take an advert out in the LA Times when he signed for LA Galaxy. 

A whole page with "Dear LA, you're welcome." at the top and his signature at the bottom.

I imagine a lot of Americans who didnt know football thought " who the **** is this guy??"

"The Lion is Hungry" then proceeds to score a 35 yard volley on his debut.. Class

2 hours ago, BTRFTG said:

Mine was when asked what he'd bought his wife for Christmas he replied:

"Nothing, she already has Zlatan..."

Hahaha I'd not heard that one!

I think the guy is just really funny. People will call it arrogance but I think he just plays on the media given persona. I think the fact he refers to himself in the 3rd person all the time is a dead giveaway that he is just taking the piss.

13 minutes ago, 2015 said:

"The Lion is Hungry" then proceeds to score a 35 yard volley on his debut.. Class

Don't forget he followed it up with an injury time winner. They were 3-1 down when he came on and won 4-3.

In his interview after the game "the fans wanted Zlatan, I gave them Zlatan."

9 minutes ago, cider-manc said:

Hahaha I'd not heard that one!

I think the guy is just really funny. People will call it arrogance but I think he just plays on the media given persona. I think the fact he refers to himself in the 3rd person all the time is a dead giveaway that he is just taking the piss.

He had his name trademarked ?

16 minutes ago, cider-manc said:

Don't forget he followed it up with an injury time winner. They were 3-1 down when he came on and won 4-3.

In his interview after the game "the fans wanted Zlatan, I gave them Zlatan."

After his last game in USA

"To the Galaxy fans You wanted Zlatan I gave you Zlatan. You are welcome

You can now go back to watching Baseball"

Archived