IGNORED

Bristol City into Europe as Club wins FIFA Award

The Constant Rabbit

Celebrations reverberated around BS3 last night as FIFA announced Bristol City would be playing in the Europa League next year after winning a massive club award.

BCFC were last night named as the 'Peter Styvar' award winners - with guaranteed Europa Cup entry - the award won by clubs which play the most players out of position in any one game.

A FIFA spokesman stated last night - "After the Derby County game there could only be one winner. A player-maker coming deep, a defensive mid playing left back for 10 minutes and a central defender in midfield grabbed our attention. The master-stroke of playing 2  £5,000,000 strikers on each wing  sealed the deal.  And when they were both replaced by rookie midfielders simultaneously - along with a statue-like Centre-Forward when trying to scrape a point, well, we all stood as one and applauded!.

It was something that will live long in our memory"

Dean Holden was understandably delighted.

"When Sir Steve sent his top-Boy 'fluffer' Ashton to give me the job, he said, Dean, no going up or down, just muddle along so we can flog a load of Season tickets next year - he didn't say nowt about Europe eh?"

Owner Stephen Lansdown could not be reached, but son Jon - in a now deleted tweet seemed happy - "Wahey, breakout the facepaint - we're off to Spain!"

Veteran Radio Journalist Mr Twentypence said on his show - "I believe this may be premature, as Dean says he has something special planned for next week"

This only added more fuel to the twitter rumour that against Brentford, Mr Holden planned to start new signing Henri Lansbury in goal, with Daniel Bentley up front, and Han-Noah Massengo as the 4th Official.

On 30/01/2021 at 23:34, Bar BS3 said:

When I spend this amount if time doing this at 10.30pm, please shoot me.! 

I know we are in lockdown, but don't you have a wife/girlfriend there...? 

You know she's got boobs to play with, yeah..? 

yeah they're good let him talk bollocks.

Archived