IGNORED

on paper good quality side on grass shite who otib would you want to play for

big dosser

yes the famous saying but how true

i feel on paper we have a great solid what should be a entertaining side but as soon as they cross the white line on to the grass they become a negative boring as Tesco would say no thrills side.

except for cotts for many years we have had very dull head coaches  that just don't seem to have the edge the excitement or the respect of the players or the respect of us fans, this needs to change fast as we are a stale as  month old  tiger bread on and off the pitch.

the question is this to all of you a bit of fun who would you want to play for who do you think would get the best out of you and get your full respect  only 3 allowed and with some fun to cheer us up

mine is

frank Lampard would love to see him here cant argue with his playing career and like him as head coach due to bringing the youth on and connections 

garth ainsworth would bring the rock and roll would love to see what he would do with are side great energy and talks alot of sense

meg Ryan  she would earn my respect all day long and would get so much more out of me(younger ones may have to look this one up}

Archived