IGNORED

Cardiff (H) - Sat 6th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will happen?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Cardiff Score?

4. 4. Have you updated your Robins TV app?

5. 5. Do you like Polls in the matchday thread? (If there are questions people would like added or suggestions please reply/@prinny in the comments)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/21 at 15:01

Just now, Numero Uno said:

That’s irrelevant though. Yet another appalling display is what is relevant. We’ve been outplayed by a team that hasn’t won in 10. This isn’t Brentford or Norwich. It’s getting beyond a joke. I do have to question the way we’ve approached this today. It’s abysmal.

It is completely relevant to the conversation I was having.

The conversation I was having wasn't about us playing well, it was about the nonsensical claim that we will be bottom 3

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Tell you what, coaching staff and board are probably thankful there’s no fans in there today 

I think they've been grateful for a while. 

Joking aside, its going to be pretty hard on the players when fans can return. There will be absolutely zero support for them from the stands.  It'll be like playing away every week.

2 minutes ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

He'll get til the end of the season and there's not much point changing now anyway, with the window closed. But we need a change in the summer for sure

Change of manager could make all the difference(if right manager), it's clear the players have no clue what to do or what the tactics are supposed to be... Worst case scenario a new manager can stop the rot and use time wisely... It cannot go on like this, worst I can remember use in many years..

7 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

These dinosaur managers always getting the better of us ?

There’s nothing dinosaur about Mick McCarthy. He understands the opposition’s weaknesses and gets his own team to play to its strengths. It’s quite simple really 

I suppose it is because the season is somewhat crammed compared to normal times but this season games come round so quickly and I find myself not looking forward to the next one because before i take a breath its upon us; conversely in normal times they tend to come around oh so slowly. Bizarre innit.

Archived