IGNORED

'We'll get the value from Diedhiou on the pitch'

Lrrr

The player is now a senior pro. A player who should be setting standards of professionalism for players to follow at the club. Fight or flight. The player in question chose flight. A standard the player has displayed on many occasions since he joined BCFC.  

2 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Am I the only one worried that this will make Famara undroppable or unsubbable to try and justify keeping him here without a new contract signed to try and get any sort of value from him? For me the last 3 games he's been exceptionally poor and in other circumstances you'd hope dropped if not at least subbed off if he's started. Dean's yet again not used the full allocation of subs when losing, where is the harm in giving Bell or Pearson 5-10 minutes when you're two goals down and barely had a shot on goal?

he's been mediocre since day one

Dont think you can say hes been mediocre since hes been here. His forms goes all over the place. LJ used to moan about a lack of leaders and Famara isnt one. He has player a lot of games for City and never been the talisman up front. City need leaders for the future ones you can trust..

35 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

he's been mediocre since day one

23 minutes ago, Three Lions said:

Dont think you can say hes been mediocre since hes been here. 

He did, though. That is what he said. So, I don’t think you can say that he can't say what he said, because he just said what you said he can't say. What do you say to this?

As far as Fam goes, sign the contract or don’t play. Wells through the middle (natural position and why we signed him believe it or not), and play Semenyo and one other either side of him.

How are we still in the weird don’t know phase with him?

Bizarre. I suspect Mark Ashton gambled on drumming up some interest by spinning a yarn to Gary Weaver on Sky Sports, expecting a bid to come in, it didn’t, Chris Martin got injured and now we have to follow through with this mess of a situation.

Farcical.

Archived