IGNORED

Mike Dean - West Ham Sending Off

Cardy

• The title was changed to Mike Dean - West Ham Sending Off
5 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Such an incompetent referee that he can’t even make the right decision after looking at a video 20 plus times. An absolute self interested fool who should be sacked in the morning. A complete muppet of the highest order.

The blokes a clown with a massive ego

Hes already had one decision overturned (his sending off this  week) where he even stayed with his red after watching replays on the monitor

What a ***^

Having said that - how about Mitrovic - goes down like he’s been hit by a sledgehammer when at worse the West Ham’s elbow just brushed him

Mitrovic then makes a big drama trying to speak up for the ‘offender’ having rolled around on the ground

Another Grade A Bell End , a cheat , and a hypocrite 

8 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Just saw this unbelievably bad decision... and I am in no way biased because soucek is in my fantasy team

Do you get red card points back if decision is overturned?

2 minutes ago, Redstart said:

Mitrovic is such a shit stirrer, must be a nightmare to play against - amazing how these big guys get knocked over by the slightest breeze ?

Won’t see any more of it happening to Chris Martin tho will we?

15 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Such an incompetent referee that he can’t even make the right decision after looking at a video 20 plus times. An absolute self interested fool who should be sacked in the morning. A complete muppet of the highest order.

same could be said for semenyos lack of quality today then and donkey dave diedious touch. human beings end of the day

11 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Just saw this unbelievably bad decision... and I am in no way biased because soucek is in my fantasy team

I'll take the blame I transferred him in this week, me the guy who transferred out Calvert-Lewin after the first game and he scored a hattrick in the second

I would say Mitrovic is to blame more than the ref or VAR. One minute he acts as he has taken a side winder from Mike Tyson the next he's perfectly fine. How football has  changed over the years. It used to be, when you got kicked up in the air by a centre half, you tried not to let him know you were hurt, bide your time and then win the next crunching tackle. Almost a non-contact sport now with fellow players attempting to get each other sent off.

The defender is a cheat. 

The ref can't see the wood for the trees.

Personally I'd like to see the defender banned for 12 games for trying to con the ref, but the authorities are too soft and football encourages simulation and cheating in general. 

11 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Interesting to see if it gets overturned. With VAR in place no red cards should need to be as all decisions should be correct. Surely that’s the pay off for them killing the game with its introduction 

Well Dean has already had one over turned this week after consulting the monitor 

Two in a week looking likely - What a *****

9 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I watched it a few times, he was definitely clipped. That looked more of a foul than the Luiz one.

Luiz shouldn't have been sent off IMO but was an unintentional foul

No he dived, checked his run and was already falling over. Martial should get a 3 game ban imo.

33 minutes ago, Packman said:

No he dived, checked his run and was already falling over. Martial should get a 3 game ban imo.

You know, your comment made me watch it a few more times and I think you're right. I thought the first time I saw it that he clipped his heel with his first step, but he doesnt he actually only clips his heel/leg after. I was wrong ?

Archived