IGNORED

Reading (H) - Tues 16th Feb 19:45 - Matchday thread

Prinny

Match Polls  

325 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Reading Score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

5. 5. Do you WANT City to win tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/16/21 at 19:46

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

Please can this nightmare just end now? i`ve had enough and I`m a confirmed happy clapper.

Same. I was very lukewarm on the LJ sacking - it was clear he loved the club, I would have given him longer. This we get under Holden however, is absolutely appalling and I'm counting the minutes til hes sacked

1 minute ago, steveybadger said:

Can I be the first to say Prinno out?
Sorry Prinny

I don't stand a chance, I don't work for the club and I'm not a great human.

However I have good knowledge of the squad, we'd play front foot football under me and I'd demand a reaction every time we lost.

1 minute ago, pl00peh91 said:

I know we can’t see the management team from our camera angle but every single time I’ve seen them they’ve all been silently just stood there, no instructions, no attempts to rally the players. Just stoic and quiet. I’ve noticed it all season, not just our recent decline 

No leaders anywhere. I remember being behind the dugout for the 8-2 Walsall game. Cotts was shouting for pretty much the whole game 

Just now, ohhhshauntaylor said:

This is a group of players who are as keen as us to see the back of DH. 

.........and I'm as keen to see the back of them when their contracts run out. See how many clubs are queueing round the block for their "services" and how much wedge they are offering..........................

1 minute ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Do we have good players or do we have rose tinted glasses?

This group of players lack a lot of qualities that most other champ squads have. Who’s our speed merchant?; who has a trick to make something out of nothing?; who is the organiser?; the one to get stuck in?; the expert set piece taker?

Most other champ squads have these types of players

From the BBc website.

21:18

Post update

Bristol City 0-2 Reading

Reading aren't holding back in this one as they look to wrap up the win against Bristol City.

Tom McIntyre works onto Michael Olise's corner and volleys at goal but keeper Daniel Bentley saves.

If it stays like this, Bristol City will have lost six games in a row in all competitions.

If? :angry:

Just now, RedLionLad said:

I reckon if it stays 2-0, Holden keeps his job...

If it goes to 3-0, Holden keeps his job...

If it goes to 4-0, Holden keeps his job...

If it goes to 5-0, Holden keeps his job...

If that's true then we deserve relegation, and the club can have no complaints whatsoever. 

4 minutes ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

Same. I was very lukewarm on the LJ sacking - it was clear he loved the club, I would have given him longer. This we get under Holden however, is absolutely appalling and I'm counting the minutes til hes sacked

Oh god. Let’s start a ‘bring back LJ’ campaign 

4 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

Dean Holden asked for a response, I’m struggling to see what that response is. Michelle Owen on sky sports news

Kasey Palmer just passing to Reading players 

that's she she said ??‍♂️??

A good analysis of the game tonight and very diplomatic.... she really thinks we’re utter shit. 

Maybe a replacement for Ashton. Certainly would add a few thousand to the gate. 

Archived