IGNORED

Our CEO and Head Coaches Roles

Bubble

This isn't a slate anyone thread so please keep those to the other numerous threads.  Having read through multiple threads there are several assumptions of what the role is of our CEO and that of our Head Coach, and what is included in each of their respective job descriptions.  My question is not what is the role of a CEO or a head coach but does anyone actually know what there job descriptions and roles are here at Bristol City, yes I have seen speculation but has this ever been confirmed.  If it has i apologise for bringing this up and starting another thread.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

general election uk GIF by BBC

Ok smart ass - can you tell me where the confirmed split of roles is confirmed - as i said not after a slate people topic more a can anyone actually explain the roles - no need for your response if you dont like the question move on 

29 minutes ago, LoyalRed said:

If Lansdown wants to save some money , he can start with Ashton 

Sack Ashton doesn't necessarily save money as someone else needs to take his place. 

One could also argue that Ashton has paid for himself and then some with his transfer dealings. 

Not sure he deserves his salary but who knows what's in his contract...salary plus transfer commission?

Archived