IGNORED

Liam Rosenior

Can someone tell me if Liam is back on Loan with Torquay ??

Cant see anything on there main site, however thought someone mentioned that he would be playing tomorrow.

If he does play what sort of reaction do you think he will get .........?? (or is that a stupid question  :whistle: )

I had a text from Liam a few weeks ago, saying that he was in the process of negotiating a new deal at Fulham. I haven't heard anything since, but I imagine he'll be with them as he has played in a number of their friendlies.

I had a text from Liam a few weeks ago, saying that he was in the process of negotiating a new deal at Fulham. I haven't heard anything since, but I imagine he'll be with them as he has played in a number of their friendlies.

Oh poo. He's listed as being on loan to TQ on their website so on that evidence I put him down as their goalscorer in the predictions league.

Oh poo. He's listed as being on loan to TQ on their website so on that evidence I put him down as their goalscorer in the predictions league.

Probably a PTV cock up, as per the one showing Peacock as being on loan with us.

I've just looked on Fulham's website and Liam is listed as No.37 in their squad list, which has just been released.

Archived