IGNORED

Coventry going home

Lrrr

46 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

I wouldn't want to be playing them next season, in their first match back at the Ricoh.

Likely to be sold out and very intimidating. Could continue if they get a good start to the season.

I doubt it, it's a soulless concrete bowl on a shopping estate, no decent pubs anywhere near. I've never seen it full or heard them make any noise. Competes with Stadium MK for the worse awayday experience.  

1 minute ago, CodeRed said:

I doubt it, it's a soulless concrete bowl on a shopping estate, no decent pubs anywhere near. I've never seen it full or heard them make any noise. Competes with Stadium MK for the worse awayday experience.  

My company is Coventry based. Last time they returned to the Ricoh, I went, and they had 27,000 in there for a nothing game. Place was rocking.

7 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

My company is Coventry based. Last time they returned to the Ricoh, I went, and they had 27,000 in there for a nothing game. Place was rocking.

Last time I went we won 3-1, .....11,000 attendance and 3000+ were from Bristol!

1 hour ago, The Gasbuster said:

I wouldn't want to be playing them next season, in their first match back at the Ricoh.

Likely to be sold out and very intimidating. Could continue if they get a good start to the season.

You think Big Nige will be intimidated? He'll be naked to the waist on the touchline there, in August. He'll be gagging for it. 

Archived