IGNORED

Driving Test Failiures

lukejones2

Following on from a previous post where I was shocked at how many people have managed to fail their driving tests, I couldn't help but think how amusing it may be to hear why?

I passed first time so don't have a story to tell but I'm sure there are some interesting experiences out there....... Over to you........

I was chatting to a guy the other day who take his test years ago before seat belts were mandatory. He took the test in his car, but didn't have a passenger seat, so he simply placed a wooden box in the foot well, which the examiner perched on.

Anyway, partway through the test he had to do an emergency stop.... and when he looks round all he can see is a pair of legs stuck in the air where the examiner's box had fallen over :)

Despite this, he still passed :P

Me myself, I failed twice for using an unsuitable speed (first time for going to 40mph in atrocious conditions in a winding country lane, which was judged to have been too slow, and the second time for doing 40 in a 30mph zone - the honest truth is that the sign was hidden in a hedge, which even the examiner noted when he told me I had failed) but I got it right the third time ;)

Archived