IGNORED

Alex Neil

kiwicolin

15 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

There’s several people suggesting it. I think most are sensible and realise he’s likely to stay. I’m convinced some people enjoy speculating morbidly about worst case scenarios.

I'd hardly suggest anyone is "w******* themselves silly" over it. Just a few people pointing out it's no guarantee, not implying they want him to leave

59 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I'd hardly suggest anyone is "w******* themselves silly" over it. Just a few people pointing out it's no guarantee, not implying they want him to leave

No, didn’t suggest people were implying they ‘want’ him to leave. Obviously how I phrased it was just a silly comment. Just find it irritating people ignoring all messaging coming from Pearson, the club and their own logic to enjoy speculating about worst case scenarios.

Our fans always do it. I guarantee, if we sign a promising young player who starts next season brilliantly you’ll have the same type of people say ‘enjoy him whilst he’s here’. It’s a negative ‘self preservation’ attitude that people have. 

9 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

No, didn’t suggest people were implying they ‘want’ him to leave. Obviously how I phrased it was just a silly comment. Just find it irritating people ignoring all messaging coming from Pearson, the club and their own logic to enjoy speculating about worst case scenarios.

Our fans always do it. I guarantee, if we sign a promising young player who starts next season brilliantly you’ll have the same type of people say ‘enjoy him whilst he’s here’. It’s a negative ‘self preservation’ attitude that people have. 

I don`t think there are any of us wanting him to leave but there are a few that are convinced that the spawn of Satan that is Mark Ashton will make him go.

On 21/03/2021 at 17:49, GrahamC said:

Small club, low budget, Neil has done really well to keep them top half for so long.

Horrible to play against, but very effective.

Wouldn’t be shocked if he tipped up at Aberdeen next.

I've read different things on them- vs us they often set up in a very specific way, like you describe but I've also seen them described as high pressing. However vs us they most definitely tended to set up in that way.

On 21/03/2021 at 15:27, Galway Red said:

Lost a few players recently and a few more out of contract in the summer, Daniel Johnson please 

Extended, as has Alan Browne. Two good midfielders IMO.

12 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I've read different things on them- vs us they often set up in a very specific way, like you describe but I've also seen them described as high pressing. However vs us they most definitely tended to set up in that way.

Extended, as has Alan Browne. Two good midfielders IMO.

You'd think the two of them would be a bit more ambitious

Archived