IGNORED

Pearson post match interview

Jerseybean

7 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

I assume you've watched "Last Chance U: Basketball" on Netflix. When I hear that kind of thing I think of those kids.

If Nige doesn't work out, I'd be up for getting Coach John Mosley in ?

13 hours ago, cityexile said:

I might be alone with ‘H’ but thought the last two games he was starting to find his feet and making a contribution. 

Yesterday it seems that he was just starting to find his hands!

8 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Not really, if he's still here until the end of May or whatever then I'd expect him to still be involved, that's his job. 

Yep and LJ, NP and SL have said how professional he is and even if he wasn't theres only four games left so not sure he could sabotage anything!

59 minutes ago, Red_Alligator said:

I sense a real under current of negativity developing towards NP on OTIB.

This must stop. Immediately. 

Thank you. 

?

It`s only a few that can`t (or don`t want to) see the bigger picture but unfortunately they get their digs in over and over again so it seems like there`s more of them!

Just to be clear, I would be very happy to see NP given a decent length contract. 

I see his mate 'H' may be back soon as we have appealed his red card. While wanting NP I am less happy about him playing the likes of Simpson and H. May have to get used to it though I guess. 

A mix of young and experienced pros does seem sensible but we need experienced players who show some quality on the pitch. Not sure HL has done enough of that to justify a contract. 

Archived