IGNORED

Time for positive leadership.

Rich

Supporters are the lifeblood of any football club, we are being completely ignored by the people running this club. "I put more money into it, so I'll do what I want" (SL). This is one of those times (and we've seen a few) where a positive statement has to be made by those at the top. It just shows what contempt the supporter base is held in. This is at a time when they expect people to dig deep into their pockets and invest in a season card. Not knowing who will be manager, who will be running the club, who the assistants will be, what the basis of the squad will be. We have little over a week improve on the current SC renewal sales by a bit of positivity, all we see at the moment is indecision.

The person in charge of team affairs needs to be in place now, to assess the level of weak willed players we have and who to ship out. If that's Pearson, announce it and do it now as a statement of intent. If not Pearson, who will be able to assess what we have when the players left are on the beach? Pretty soon we'll find ourselves in the same position as last year but possibly without the benefit of knowing the players and, with a massive drop in SC revenue because of that indecision, leading to the owner coming out with quotes such as, if the fans don't back us, why should I.

I'd say, speculate to accumulate Mr Lansdown, as I along with many others I'm sure, are contemplating whether we can endure still more of this dross next year.

The medical team needs assessing, the coaching side needs assessing and the admin side need addressing, we are a complete mess at the moment.

Pearson states we are a well run football club, sadly it would appear, only in terms of day to day administrative operations, which you'd expect with an accountant running the show. We want a well run football club with a good team on the grass, not in the offices. Which seems to be the one thing eluding Mr Lansdown

On the playing front I think we are in need of a more dominant keeper that organises the defence, at least two full backs, maybe Vyner could be useful as RB where he'll be able to focus on just doing the one job, as CB seems to be too quick for his brain. Another two centre backs and get rid of Baker. and at least two proper mobile strong strikers. We can't get by with such a limited armoury.

Archived