IGNORED

Twentyman

Cardy

He interviewed Leroy Rosenior after the game on the radio. I really think he let City down with the way he told Leroy to wish Liam all the best for the future. Liam treated City disgracefully and I think this just goes to show how out of touch Twentyman is with City. Once a gashead always a gashead if you ask me.

He reports for Radio Bristol, he has to be unbias and professional. If he told Leroy to tell Liam he should shove his career up his arse, he would be in every tabloid tomorrow being slammed and almost certainly've lost his job.

Then maybe Mr Twentyman should not have brought up the topic to start with. And no way is he unbiased and neither would I expect him to be. He's a gashead and you could tell today he was absolutely chuffed for Rovers.

Guest MaloneFM

The way the media works is with complete conjunction with the football club. Or we have a situation where Radio Bristol dont get in the ground. Twentystone probably is a gashead..it is the old firm after all..but I dont care.

He turned up to one of Tinmans do's despite getting MASSIVE stick from the whole room. I think Radio Bristol should employ someone with a blind red bias that is allowed to moan like hell when it all goes wrong.

Calling Jonathan Pierce.

All this sitting on the fence rubbish gets on my nerves a bit and you can see its sometimes hard for Twentystone too.

I thought he was just doing an old pals act with Leroy. He asked what Liam is doing now, I wanted to know, wished him all the best and that was it.

Calm down dear..its only non commercial!

Guest Gas Mark 2

To be fair to Geoff he's always chuffed for whoever wins whether it be us or City.

I think you're out of touch with sportsmanship, Cardy!

Up The Gas!!

Radio Bristol are unbiased in a way!! If you have presenters who actively support City then we get all the nice reports and that other team get rubbish and vice versa!!

I worked at Radio Bristol nearly 21 years ago, just answering the phones for the mystery voice and ringing round the grounds for half time scores. But it all depended on who was presenting as to what type of report you got.

The presenters on Radio Bristol am., were all for City when we were off to Cardiff, pity Rachel acts so mindless on the sport section, as when she is on Radio 5 she is brilliant - she actually appears to know what shes on about.

When we had dear old Roger Bennett, we all knew he was a gashead, although he denied it! We won tickets to see the circus on the downs one august. must have been 1998, we had to go to the studio on the Monday morning to report on it. We all went in wearing our City gear, including the youngest who was wearing a BCFC sleepsuit, he was about 17 months old, Roger was not at all happy at what we were wearing!! The only good thing that happened was young Tris managed to wreck a microphone!!

All I can say is to watch the game, make your own points of view and lsiten to ######man with crossed fingers. He might say something we like, then again he may not!

Many may not agree with what I have said, but at the end of the day, I was there watching the match with the normal old moaners around me and some new ones today, they even asked what colours City were playing in! I enjoyed the game, as first of the season, but will be watching at Bournemouth mext week before I make any comment about the team.

:(:city:

Archived