IGNORED

Is it just me

Lorenzos Only Goal

There does seem to have been an increase in loony behaviour generally; caused IMO by pent up aggression from Lockdown followed by going out and getting hammered.

However at the Euros with 30% capacity crowds and people having to jump through so many hurdles to get tickets that I expect the games to have all the aggression and menace of a village fete on a wet day.

Bring on the giant rubber hands waved by full kit ******* and that bloody band that can only ever play one deeply unispiring tune.

s-l1000.jpg

2 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

There does seem to have been an increase in loony behaviour generally; caused IMO by pent up aggression from Lockdown followed by going out and getting hammered.

However at the Euros with 30% capacity crowds and people having to jump through so many hurdles to get tickets that I expect the games to have all the aggression and menace of a village fete on a wet day.

Bring on the giant rubber hands waved by full kit ******* and that bloody band that can only ever play one deeply unispiring tune.

s-l1000.jpg

If anything at football encourages me to commit acts of violence, it's that ******* band. 

9 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

If anything at football encourages me to commit acts of violence, it's that ******* band. 

Its the pleading tune off "Come on England Come on England " that does my head in. Its a dirge

3 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

s-l1000.jpg

1 hour ago, SecretSam said:

Just for you two! ;)

3 hours ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

The Ukraine Top

Taking the Knee

Covid Rules/Pent up energy

Brexit fueled nationalism

Scotland/England political landscape 

I think we're going to see a massive regression in terms of football violence this year.  To many things for people to use as an excuse. 

Aggression will definitely be higher amongst football fans this season. Partly due to Covid reasons as you said but also due to having political correctness and non-footballing issues shoved down their throats at every opportunity.

Archived