IGNORED

Price of England Replica Kit for Children

1 minute ago, 054123 said:

Disgraceful.

the top for a 7 year old is 54.99, the shorts 30.00.

I run a small business and am commercially minded, but this just seems wrong.

Where was that? My Mrs bought our 6 year Grandson the whole kit in JD Sports at the Mall yesterday for £45.00.

Also here

https://www.sportsdirect.com/nike-england-home-mini-kit-2020-371178#colcode=37117801

Cliche statement but I’m sure if it was half the price they’d make more profit overall.

I’m sure they know their costs etc though, they’re probably maximising profits made. It just doesn’t seem that way from the outside.

44 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Where was that? My Mrs bought our 6 year Grandson the whole kit in JD Sports at the Mall yesterday for £45.00.

Also here

https://www.sportsdirect.com/nike-england-home-mini-kit-2020-371178#colcode=37117801

Yeah, those are the mini kits. But once your child reaches actual 7/8 years old, they’re too small.

45 minutes ago, Banned User said:

Cliche statement but I’m sure if it was half the price they’d make more profit overall.

I’m sure they know their costs etc though, they’re probably maximising profits made. It just doesn’t seem that way from the outside.

I’ve got no problem with chancing your arm with adults, but it just seems wrong and unnecessary with children.

3 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

Our new away kit for kids is £72.

Just been down the shop and noticed that as well.

£40 for a child’s top. I’m not point scoring but how the England top can be 24% more expensive again is awful.

Makes the season ticket so attractive.

Archived