IGNORED

Watching at home or pub Saturday ?

bcfc01

35 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

I haven’t. Never brave enough to give them a go. Any recommendations?

Easiest would be to try something accessible such as a Brewdog Punk IPA you can pick up pretty much anywhere these days to see if you like it.

Bristol has a plethora of decent brewers to then keep it local - Wiper & True, Moors, Lost & Grounded to name a few off the top of my head.  Tiny Rebel is a personal fav of mine (Cali, Clwb Tropica) a little further afield (Newport)

42 minutes ago, Scare_Man said:

Easiest would be to try something accessible such as a Brewdog Punk IPA you can pick up pretty much anywhere these days to see if you like it.

Bristol has a plethora of decent brewers to then keep it local - Wiper & True, Moors, Lost & Grounded to name a few off the top of my head.  Tiny Rebel is a personal fav of mine (Cali, Clwb Tropica) a little further afield (Newport)

Thank you. I have actually tried the NOLO BrewDog and it was ever so nice. Didn’t realise it was an IPA.

1 hour ago, Agard Days Night said:

I haven’t. Never brave enough to give them a go. Any recommendations?

Do the washing up,drink the soapy water after.Bingo!That's what they all taste like, so I don't know why there needs to be about twenty million different ones when they all taste identical. 

Archived