IGNORED

Sancho to Man Utd confirmed (sort of)

Unan

1 minute ago, Sturny said:

With Sancho and the possible signing of Varane they're going to be some force this season. 

If i was a Liverpool or Man City fan i'd be worried. They're making good signings. 

If Man City sign Kane it's game over whatever United do.

5 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Be good to see more of him.

If he played in the Prem this year he'd be starting at the Euro's in my opinion.

The fact he's been playing in Germany has really hindered his chance, poor really from GS.

2 minutes ago, Selred said:

If he played in the Prem this year he'd be starting at the Euro's in my opinion.

The fact he's been playing in Germany has really hindered his chance, poor really from GS.

Definitely helps to be over here but i don't know if thats really the case, certainly odd if so. It's hardly a weak league and he plays for a top side. 

3 minutes ago, Selred said:

Very possibly but it is massively tricky with the wide attacking places. You could make a strong case for Sancho but you can also make a strong case for Sterling, Mount, Grealish, Saka, Foden, Greenwood (if fit) and - to a slightly lesser extent - Rashford and Ollie Watkins. On the one hand, I feel Sancho should be starting more but I honestly couldn't tell you who I'd be putting him in ahead of. 

Seems Saka was mostly picked due to his showing in training. I would think GS has had plenty of chances to see Sancho in the same way. He's never been convincing for England imo so it's more down to him than the manager that he isn't playing now. Will look forward to seeing what he can do in the prem 

18 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Very possibly but it is massively tricky with the wide attacking places. You could make a strong case for Sancho but you can also make a strong case for Sterling, Mount, Grealish, Saka, Foden, Greenwood (if fit) and - to a slightly lesser extent - Rashford and Ollie Watkins. On the one hand, I feel Sancho should be starting more but I honestly couldn't tell you who I'd be putting him in ahead of. 

Well he'd be up against Sterling, Grealish, Foden and Saka. Of which has had a better season of all of them in terms of games vs goals. 

I found it frustrating when Southgate said Sancho's lack of inclusion was due to being young, then went to start Saka. Don't get me wrong Saka has been good so far, but don't say one thing and do the other.

Archived