IGNORED

Han Noah Massengo

GrahamC

1 hour ago, AshtonYate said:

I've got to disagree, sorry.  

Personally I can't see what HNM brings.  Doesn't score, doesn't assist, doesn't defend well.  He runs around a lot, I'll give him that.  I understand he's young, but I don't see anything to suggest he's going to be this amazing player.  

Your post reminds me of that advert that was on years ago, a young pop band come into the studio in front of a Simon Cowell type they play and he says you can't sing, you can't dance, you look awful, he pauses, you'll go far! think your going to being eating humble pie before the end of the season. 

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Agreed. Easy to forget he's only 20. He's got such a high ceiling and has so many of the fundamentals and game IQ you'd expect of players 8 or 9 years his senior. This means he can be moulded somewhat and I think his final position might end up being more of an offensively minded midfielder (in the style of Brownhill) than the deeper role he's mainly played for us.

With all that hair he needs a high ceiling.

Was watching one of renato sanches appearances for portugal in the euros, where he was superb, and it set the standard for what hnm can be, all over the pitch, and tigerish tackles. They obviously look similar with the hair too. I assume that he can head back to france on a free transfer when his contract expires here, so he may need to be sold by the end of this season? Anyway, happy birthday han noah!

Archived