IGNORED

Complete Over-reaction To Todays Game

94th Minute

Well many other people seem to have decided that assumptions can be made about the rest of the season from just todays result.

So i thought i could join in the behaviour, so here it goes

Phillips- If this guy cant stop a penalty down the middle, what is the team going to do? (We will be able to do this for the rest of the season, focus on the goalkeepers one mistake (which most of the time they didnt have any influence over) I hate keepers,personally i think they are overprotected primadonnas (shown by Ricardo in euro 2004 they fall over and they get a freekick, but i do feel sorry for them on this topic

Defense- Well to be honest if they cant stop the other team from falling over the ball, what can they do (also if we are to fget anywhere this season, we need to get a hyponist in to teach the player how to 'persuade' the ref to change his disisions

Orr Herrernan Gillespie and the other new signings/youngsters-Well as the fans did so well last season we can not allow these players any time to settle in the area, or allow them the expirance to get used to this standard of football, we must (as so many fans do so well) search for a player who underproformed on their league debut, and shout/write abuse at/about them all season.

Murray-He has already been picked as tinnions fav player, this obviously means that he must underprofom, and all forum members must have a go at this player every day

Lita- This guy, what dfoes he think he is doing, he is a striker, and he is scoring goals, It must be pointed out regularally that he is underproforming, and that even though he is doing his job discription, he must be fired

Docetry and Miller-sorry i just cant do it, i cant be mean about these players Miller is this striker we are missing.

Anyinsah- Well he ran at their players made them back off him and got some shots in, bu they were cleared off the line, if fate doesnt like this guy, theres no place for him in our team

Tinnion- as a manager he is very open, and is honest with the fans, wilson got abuse for doing the opposite, but I'm sure there is something wrong with what he is doing

Disclaimer What i have said about these players is not my own oppinion, but is a joke (not very funny atall i admit) and is attempting to point out that we can not be so fast to judge

Honestly, i think that Anyinsah has so much talent and as long as he does not get greedy he will be a big player one day, he just has to be patient, and not do a Liam Rosinier or Aaron Brown.

The future of this club is in the youth, and we must give all players a chance to prove themselves

Miller imho is one of the best prospects at this club, i just hope that(what appears to be) tinnions dislike of him will not stop tinnion seeing that miller is the player we are missing upfront

Tinnion, is the manager who i wanted to see incharge of the club, he is attackingly minded, and if luck had been on our side, we could have had a 5-0 win today

I think thats it, if ive missed any players i might add someting later, if i can be bothered

Well many other people seem to have decided that assumptions can be made about the rest of the season from just todays result.

So i thought i could join in the behaviour, so here it goes

Phillips-  If this guy cant stop a penalty down the middle, what is the team going to do?

sorry, but no-one expects him too save the penalty. He made a few fine saves and had a good game :(

Guest bristolbred
Dear city4eva,

I think when you use sarcasm, it may be best to use the sarcasm tags.

SARCASM
like this

:city::blink:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit!!, alledgely??, :(

sorry, but no-one expects him too save the penalty. He made a few fine saves and had a good game :city:

Stylus, dont be so fast to react, you did the same on the sack wilson post, people on here take the pish, and look for a reaction, and you falling for anything hook, line and sinker is what they are looking for. For my post all you had to do was look at the title, i thought it made it obvious it wasnt serious (but in future i will will use the sarcasm quote) and thanks elko, for being the first person to realise it wasnt serious, save me some embarressment :(

Archived