IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

18 minutes ago, Gazred said:

I have it on good authority (JB RB post match) that at least 1-2 supporters left when they went 1-6  ?

Bless em.

They got rid of that Oirish twerp because they were only winning one nil every week....... it was so boring , said the fewers.

Low and behold on RB someone said that he left early when they were 6-3 down !

Sometimes you just can't win  !    

!

Bristol Rovers predicted team vs Lincoln City: Mystery surrounds Joey Barton's plan

Bristol Rovers take on Lincoln City at the Mem in SkyBet League Two on Saturday and Joey Barton has hinted at an unorthodox game plan

“We’ve got a plan, we’re off-plan that’s for sure," Joey Barton said in the build-up to Bristol Rovers' SkyBet League One clash with Lincoln City at the Mem on Saturday.

So the secret to Joey Barton's strategy can be summarised as:-

• A mystery plan
  • An unorthodox game plan,
  • An off-plan plan

... I guess all his secrets have been revealed now!

2 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Bristol Rovers predicted team vs Lincoln City: Mystery surrounds Joey Barton's plan

Bristol Rovers take on Lincoln City at the Mem in SkyBet League Two on Saturday and Joey Barton has hinted at an unorthodox game plan

“We’ve got a plan, we’re off-plan that’s for sure," Joey Barton said in the build-up to Bristol Rovers' SkyBet League One clash with Lincoln City at the Mem on Saturday.

• A mystery plan
  • An off-plan plan

Yep. He was holding the plan upside down,

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

A lot of wide open spaces on the terraces (as well as in the sag defence). How many loyal and true rocked up today? Can`t find it on the BBC site.

Living close to the Tinpottery, I sometimes hear the vague drone of their Come On Eileen dirge, but absolutely nothing this afternoon. 

The Lincoln fans, on the other hand, were loud and proud. Interesting to note that's Rovers' second home game in a row where their visitors have sung 'Your City is red'.

• Haha 2

His record at L1 level with them since taking over in February ‘21 is W5 D4 L17.

He’s really not very good, is he?

Still he seems to think he knows more about management than those in charge at Pompey & Shrewsbury, one of whom is joint top & the other is doing far, far better than him with no more resources.

Odious *****.

Edited by GrahamC
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

• A mystery plan
  • An off-plan plan

Should have stuck with the 'cunning plan.'

15 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

• A mystery plan
  • An off-plan plan

Sky bet league two…. 
A sign of things to come!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, cider hoss rules said:

Sky bet league two…. 
A sign of things to come!

Well spotted ... that wasn't even me doctoring the Post web site this time

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bristol-rovers-predicted-team-lincoln-7596149

...but they have just leaked his plan for the next match ...

He plans a Whiskey plan, he plans a Vodka plan
He plans a Lager plan, he plans a Cider plan
He plans the plans that remind him of the good plans
He plans the plans that remind him of the better plans

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Reportedly just over seven and a half sags at the camp site today to see them hit for six.  Apparently 20% buy tickets but don't go so the true number of sag bums on seats probably about 6,000.  Thats a goal leaked for every 1,000 sags who were there today.

Still coming for us?  Not during the reign of this King I think.

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

Took the misses today, she hasn't been in years after all the bigging up I gave it, she don't want to come back any time soon, how disappointing. sh** atmosphere sh** result sh** everything.

?????????

He should've taken his sister.  Oh wait...

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

• A mystery plan
  • An off-plan plan

Don’t forget his cunning plan. 

62667758-2596-4DB6-A565-3156617931E5.jpeg

Edited by Major Isewater