IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 hours ago, phantom said:

I noticed this section was very fast responding to events on Saturday 

I'd say we equally have some belters if their concentration was on their game and felt the need to post straight on here 

Belters’ - really ?

WOW

Personally I was listening to us on RB , had Sterling on tv on mute and thought their capitulation amusing 

If that’s  ok of course

Edited by Sheltons Army
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

• Admin
2 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

Belters’ - really ?

WOW

Personally I was listening to us on RB , had Sterling on tv on mute and thought their capitulation amusing 

If that’s  ok of course

But your first instinct was to post on a forum where we take the piss out of their obsession over us. Don't try to make out it's just about the Lincoln result there are plenty who can't post on this thread quick enough all the time 

16 minutes ago, phantom said:

But your first instinct was to post on a forum where we take the piss out of their obsession over us. Don't try to make out it's just about the Lincoln result there are plenty who can't post on this thread quick enough all the time 

As far as I’m concerned it’s a thread taking the piss out of / about  them , full stop 

So no it’s just not about the Lincoln result , Like many others I go back longer than you and the intense and bitter rivalry during earlier times , I have no problem admitting that I find it good to take the piss

My ‘first instinct ‘ ??

Whilst listening to treatment of a player at Turf Moor listening on RB , I or someone posts that the Sags have conceded a 4 th or whatever

What should we do ? Wait , out of respect or something , until the City game is finished on Radio before we post ?

As you would be quick to say - Those who don’t wish to or don’t like it can ignore the thread

Edited by Sheltons Army
  • Like 6

The BBC's royal correspondent has gone on record to thank Bristol Rovers' supporters for going above and beyond.

Their impressive 90 minutes silence during the game against Lincoln City last Saturday was considered heart-wrenching.

He was nonplussed when a colleague explained this was the norm for every game at the Fewmorial.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, In the Net said:

I'm still fighting - feeling quite good.  ?

One thing I can say about Saturday is that it was an entertaining game.  Shame that some of the entertainment came from our comedy defending! 

Keep it up, you know this one fight where colours don't matter and you have the support of all of us I am sure.

• Like 10
  • Robin 2