IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 18/10/2022 at 17:49, Bristol Rob said:

I should be able to find out, it's the pub I use most often, haven't been for a couple if weeks, but know various folk who are in there most days.

Be surprised as with the exception of them winning promotion, never see any players in there.

Rob did you hear any confirmation about this?

22 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Rob did you hear any confirmation about this?

I've still not been to the pub! Came down with every symptom of Covid a couple of weeks back and despite not recording a positive test result, I have been completely flattened by whatever virus it is I've got.

So not only have I not been to the pub, I haven't had any booze whatsoever in getting on for 3 weeks.

The longest period of sobriety in my adult life. 

The mission hasn't been forgotten however.

9 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Didn't they start that through choice ?
There was a new safety limit and 10k or over would cost more. Can't remember the exact details.

It was some safety shite thing yes ..Obviously I'm all for safety in stadium, but the reduction was ridiculous. I don't know what the exact attendance was today, but all tickets were sold.

42 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

It was some safety shite thing yes ..Obviously I'm all for safety in stadium, but the reduction was ridiculous. I don't know what the exact attendance was today, but all tickets were sold.

I think the BBC said about 9,200

20 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

You’ve very rarely had an attendance over 10,000 anyway so 9,200 is probably the most you can expect 

******* Breaking news from The Mem ******

Rovers new signing Scott Sinclair has parted from fiance Elsie Tanner who is said to be "shacked up" with Jerry Booth in Minnie Caldwell's spare room.

The Weatherfield Gazette will have further updates throughout the night.  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1