IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Gotta be number 3 for their new badge.

Nothing says ground theft more than a poorly produced picture of Richard O'Sullivan in his Dick Turpin days.

Anything that ends up like the Sheffield Utd one will just be changed into dildos, the middle one has ‘SS’ vibes and number three….wtf? ?

They’ve seen us produce a simplified badge and thought “yeah let’s copy that idea”. 

Tough choice though…dildos, Himmler or Adam Ant. How do we vote?

• Haha 2

Aaron Collins is the 4th coolest person in Bristol... Who'd have thought it?  (No One?)'  ....   according to the Bristol Post in their 2022 list of Cool??  .........and Alex Scott is 25th?  And not even a mention of Bristol's coolest footballer, Antoine Semenyo?   It occurs to me that the Post's compiler of this ludicrous list just might be a Gashead?  PS **At least Aimee Palmer is at 17.

3 hours ago, glynriley said:

adam  ant is very talented still and still rocks consistently. saw him live 2 years ago at cardiff and again this july at bath forum. stunning performances. if he saw this thread, hed be well within his rights to sue for defamation of character even being remotely related to that shower of shit????

Edited by redsquirrel

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Anything that ends up like the Sheffield Utd one will just be changed into dildos, the middle one has ‘SS’ vibes and number three….wtf? ?

They’ve seen us produce a simplified badge and thought “yeah let’s copy that idea”. 

Tough choice though…dildos, Himmler or Adam Ant. How do we vote?

Why don't they just have the inside of Irene's thighs as their crest?

Afterall, they are all just a bunch of ***** anyway?

Plus, the obvious age of Irene's inner thighs would reflect the average age of their deluded fanbase.

It's a win - win

Edited by Gert Mare

1 hour ago, Taz said:

I see Scott Sinclair and Helen Flanagan have split up. She obviously doesn't fancy standing in a tent in the middle of a tip in winter. Fair enough I guess.....

Having believed she had 'slummed it' on that Jungle Reality TV show, the true horrors of what poverty conditions were revealed on arrival at the Mem.

I'm a celebrity, get me out of here! She was heard screaming as she surveyed the tents, the disabled area and the grotto.

• Haha 8

9 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Gotta be number 3 for their new badge.

Nothing says ground theft more than a poorly produced picture of Richard O'Sullivan in his Dick Turpin days.

Some of the comments are quite funny, 'town cryer on ketamine' for one.

Is there any way we can vote to make sure they get the third one? ?

How about this for their new badge? ?? s?

3 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

While utterly shocking, at least their fans are being consulted with options 

• Like 1

• Admin
19 hours ago, Taz said:

I see Scott Sinclair and Helen Flanagan have split up. She obviously doesn't fancy standing in a tent in the middle of a tip in winter. Fair enough I guess.....

They are well known for being a very odd couple for a long time, which of them is the driving force behind that is unknown

But at that age how many married couples sleep in separate rooms?

15 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

As much as I detest everything related to the wrong uns North of the river, their badge is already very basic and recognisable 

There is surely no way it can get any more basic?

• Hmmm 1

22 hours ago, Taz said:

Not at all. She met me and decided to move up in the world of stud muffins 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bris Red said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkJSTUMAUHa/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

For anyone thats on instagram this is worth a watch just for a laugh if anything!! Wonder how much the pikeys are charging for this ‘’hospitality’’ experience ?

“Hospitality”, in their case, means that you can expect to end match day in hospital, feeling ill. 

20 minutes ago, Robbored said:

If anyone has Sky Sports the gas are live from Hillsborough this evening. Me? I’ll be watching Liverpool in the Champion League

That’ll be a proper football match.

Of course you will. If you're THAT interested in Liverpool, you wouldn't know or care where the scum are playing this eve.

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Watching Rovers get hammered by the Owls tonight should be a hoot.

We need the Rovers' keeper to make a few hOWLers.

Kick off bound to be delayed if 10,000 Fewers remain locked outside yet again,

Sky already announced "over 700" travelling - interesting on one bulletin they said they were travelling to Essex . . . . .

8 minutes ago, phantom said:

Sky already announced "over 700" travelling - interesting on one bulletin they said they were travelling to Essex . . . . .

Another cup final for them, small club playing a league game at Hillsborough, big night for the fewers, I won't knock anyone that travels away but as they always harp on about their huge away support I wouldn't say "over 700" is that great, to put that into context Exeter took over 1200 to Derby last night in that division.

• Like 1