IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

24 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:
"They get relegated, Lansdown sells them without Trashton being part of the deal, they go bust and disappear. Merry Christmas

....or Joey buys them like he wants to do with Exeter and folds them although he didn't say he wants to fold Exeter"

Thick as ****

Just projecting their fears for their own sad little club onto us.

• Thanks 1
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Just projecting their fears for their own sad little club onto us.

"We made it onto otib yeahhh get in there, think we are getting to them, RedLionLad don't cry mate save that for when you get relegated"

This poor Sag just soiled one of his Mum's socks

• Haha 4
  • Robin 1

"A message to a few of the arrogant 82ers who have posted on OTIB about the possibility of playing us in the FA cup, you're not alone, I really dont want to be playing against you lot either, I hate Ashton gate always have done and never want to go there again so don't worry here is one gashead who won't go to your shiny new Rugby ground.!"

Well, that's good then, it saves on the disinfectant, you manky tramp !

• Haha 19

17 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

"A message to a few of the arrogant 82ers who have posted on OTIB about the possibility of playing us in the FA cup, you're not alone, I really dont want to be playing against you lot either, I hate Ashton gate always have done and never want to go there again so don't worry here is one gashead who won't go to your shiny new Rugby ground.!"

The jealousy is strong in this one.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Robin 1

47 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Another Gashead referring to City fans as “Arrogant”. They really do view us as a fan base who is completely out of touch with reality.

That statement has ‘projection’ written all over it.

This is from a fan base that see themselves as a club on par with teams like Norwich and West Ham and look down on clubs with similar sized stadium of which many at least have a solid roof structure!

Calls us 82 as well….Yep, that really hurts….NOT!

Hates Ashton Gate but calls it a ‘Shiny New Rugby Ground’. So they don’t like shiny new things eh?. The amount of envy in that statement alone is epic!

They are obviously much more content in their old tented stolen Rugby Ground then? Oh, the irony!! The gift has given again!

The Man City fan explained it perfectly to GGMI. Doesn’t take arrogance to point out facts.

77FDEA50-1AFE-4BF5-9804-FF48AD0B367B.jpeg.80d39316039f0d7753c3c0a8c88cf44b.jpeg

Edited by Gert Mare
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, RedLionLad said:
"They get relegated, Lansdown sells them without Trashton being part of the deal, they go bust and disappear. Merry Christmas

....or Joey buys them like he wants to do with Exeter and folds them although he didn't say he wants to fold Exeter"

Thick as ****

What the fluck are these Retreads on .

• Haha 2

Haha, 4 pages in less than 24 hours.

Bless. ?

Imagine how many pages they’d rack up if we ever got relegated to non league by a club wearing our kit?

or lost our new soulless out of town bowl after getting shafted by Sainsburys?

or had our star striker walk out on us for them the second they showed an interest?

or claimed to be the 6th richest club in the country before our owner put up a new tent?

or one of the hundred other embarrassing things they’ve done in the last few years??

No wonder we can’t take them seriously anymore, this thread only exists because they’re such a joke.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Flames 2

"There’s Rovers fans on there? Wtf??
And the sheeds actually accept them posting on their message board?"

Another braindead caveman who doesn't realise there are actually some decent Gasheads in amongst their ranks. Imagine having so much hatred for a fellow City fan for having a discussion with a Gashead

"I can't get my head around how the UK(?) Government's levelling up fund can finance a new stand at a privately owned football club (Wrexham), why couldn't the owners just fund a smaller stand themselves? Have Rovers missed out on some decent funding as surely the Mem needs levelling (up)! "

I'd say it needs raising to the ground

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

"I can't get my head around how the UK(?) Government's levelling up fund can finance a new stand at a privately owned football club (Wrexham), why couldn't the owners just fund a smaller stand themselves? Have Rovers missed out on some decent funding as surely the Mem needs levelling (up)! "

I'd say it needs raising to the ground

In the words of the neutral Villa groundhoppers…..

”It’s like someone’s dug a hole in the ground and stuck a football pitch there”

and my favourite…..

”And every other song is about Bristol City” ?

Edited by Gert Mare

5C35C2E2-45B0-4BEF-BD1F-B7B8224080B2.thumb.jpeg.12e0d8f1c4b1d952656d5b475143d468.jpeg

“They’ve been around since 1982” -  You’d think that they could pull up some new stuff since then wouldn’t you…..Can’t they see it? FFS! ??‍♂️ 

They celebrate 2nd May 1990 and calls us the 82ers from 40 years ago. ????

You couldn’t make this shit up! More gifts than Christmas Day ?

My sides are hurting because I’m laughing at them so much.

It’s no wonder that they rarely mention us on their forum….they walk blindly into their deluded world and provide us with so many goodies.

Beauties!!!

Edited by Gert Mare
  • Like 8

The mock up of their new badge you can see on the Post website looks like Holloway chewing on a couple of rampant rabbits.

Reckon the designer has hit the brief.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

image.png.c08263e2c751444342e2e929aa246e86.png

Not sure what's more depressing, the endless cold breezeblock corridor of strip-lit despair or the WordArt badge design.

Ahh, so they went for the ‘totenkopf’ style with Sheffield Utd blades instead of bones then…

No lower jaw I see, appropriate….chinless mutants.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Flames 1