IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Judging by the almost sexual excitement on their forum the other day at the possibility of us being bottom 3 tonight (in a division they haven’t been in for 3 decades) I’m guessing they spent all game glued to their phones as per normal.

Good to know their weekend was already ruined when Fleetwood added a nice little ‘**** you’ on 99 minutes.

• Haha 2
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 1

Just been over to delusion central and read their match day thread;

Bent referee - check

Fleetwood are a tinpot club - check

Barton gets picked on by refs - check

RB biased for reporting on our game first - check

Also, it appears that some Fleetwood fans `smashed up` the away end - I expect they thought they were at scout camp and were looking for firewood.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Just been over to delusion central and read their match day thread;

Bent referee - check

Barton gets picked on by refs - check

RB biased for reporting on our game first - check

Also, it appears that some Fleetwood fans `smashed up` the away end - I expect they thought they were at scout camp and were looking for firewood.

Did over £5k worth of improvements apparently.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Arrogant bastards, they’re talking about Fleetwood who have been a league club longer than them.

Tinpot Fleetwood, bet they wish they could be as massive as da gert gas ?

87890D77-3D0E-4DE2-B251-3E575FDDF365.jpeg

488BBF6E-C16D-495B-B569-9FDA1D127D09.jpeg

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 7
  • Haha 8
  • Flames 1

10 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Arrogant bastards, they’re talking about Fleetwood who have been a league club longer than them.

Tinpot Fleetwood, bet they wish they could be as massive as da gert gas ?

87890D77-3D0E-4DE2-B251-3E575FDDF365.jpeg

488BBF6E-C16D-495B-B569-9FDA1D127D09.jpeg

One of these clubs has been runner-up in the final of the FA Vase, the other has been runner up in the first round of the FA Trophy. Any guesses as to which is which? :)

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

The **** must have missed the announcement that happens every single game - "the referee has indicated there will be a minimum of --- added minutes"

They’re probably too busy self-pleasuring over our score/circle jerking that they’re “coming for us” to pay attention ?

“How did that Fleetwood fan run on the pitch towards Belshaw, get tackled by the Stewards and then put him back in his seat. Why wasn't he arrested?

Also Bristol Rovers, please turn the contrast down on the advertising boards. Watching from the south stand we couldn't see a bloody thing infront the thatchers goal. We just cheered when everyone else did. Awful. Everyone in the south stand should get a free ticket for the next game. Remove the board or dim it right down. No point going to watch them if you can't see them score”

?????

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

“How did that Fleetwood fan run on the pitch towards Belshaw, get tackled by the Stewards and then put him back in his seat. Why wasn't he arrested?

Also Bristol Rovers, please turn the contrast down on the advertising boards. Watching from the south stand we couldn't see a bloody thing infront the thatchers goal. We just cheered when everyone else did. Awful. Everyone in the south stand should get a free ticket for the next game. Remove the board or dim it right down. No point going to watch them if you can't see them score”

?????

The contrast isn’t actually that bad, it’s just the dim f**kwits on the terraces make it seem really bright.

• Haha 3

"Feel pig sick after being robbed today.
Played really well second half, should have won by a few, Collins and Coburn missed 3 great oops.
As the ref... Absolute disgrace. Completely lost the plot. Even the 4th official had his head in his hands at one point, looking at disbelief at Barton.
As for Rooney for them... I don't think I've ever witnessed a bigger pr1ck on our pitch. He's asking to get battered by a fan one day, sorry to say it.
As for Fleetwood fans... Disgrace also. Small town / village mentality."

???

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Played really well second half, should have won by a few, Collins and Coburn missed 3 great oops.
As the ref... Absolute disgrace. Completely lost the plot. Even the 4th official had his head in his hands at one point, looking at disbelief at Barton.
As for Rooney for them... I don't think I've ever witnessed a bigger pr1ck on our pitch. He's asking to get battered by a fan one day, sorry to say it.

???

That sums up the Rent Boys’ fan base perfectly - condoning smacking a player while slating another team’s supporters in the same breath without a hint of irony.

Hypocritical flanges.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

Worth noting that Fleetwood had an entire documentary filmed and ready to be broadcast on DAZN, only to be scrapped because their manger has multiple court cases lined up and DAZN didn’t want their name dragged through the mud. 

imagine having that same man as manager of your club. Oh yeah, Rovers do. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

According to BBC …

63D3E7C7-265A-4948-B5FF-A0CE6F9CFD4E.png

I definitely heard 21,500 ish on the tannoy but BBC could be right.  Even allowing for the fact that attendance is calculated on tickets sold and not bums on seats, it didn’t look like 23,501 today. 

14 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I definitely heard 21,500 ish on the tannoy but BBC could be right.  Even allowing for the fact that attendance is calculated on tickets sold and not bums on seats, it didn’t look like 23,501 today. 

I was in the Dolman. Heard nothing on the tannoy regarding attendance. In fact, heard nothing on the tannoy. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

???

Village mentality says the tinpot tent dwellers.

There’s none so blind as those who will not see….

The gift giveth

1 minute ago, Gert Mare said:

Village mentality says the tinpot tent dwellers.

There’s none so blind as those who will not see….

The gift giveth

How can the Santas Grotto mob call anyone else tinpot? More tents than ******* Millets, row M missing, fake Fanta, crisps with luminous green mould coating them, more plastic chairs than the Titanic, the Doncaster United debacle and they call Fleetwood a tinpot village club…………..

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Robin 1

50 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

How can the Santas Grotto mob call anyone else tinpot? More tents than ******* Millets, row M missing, fake Fanta, crisps with luminous green mould coating them, more plastic chairs than the Titanic, the Doncaster United debacle and they call Fleetwood a tinpot village club…………..

They are a club from a large City.

They have won a Watney Cup, a few yo-yo promotions (including one to return to the Football League after finishing second - and had an open top bus tour to celebrate) and the Longwell Green Sixes.

They’re forever being called Bristol City by anyone North of Yate.

Hardly a massive club….

More like a wet fart stain in the kegs.

Tinpot.

Edited by Gert Mare
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

They are a club from a large City.

They have won a Watney Cup, a few yo-yo promotions (including one to return to the Football League after finishing second - and had an open top bus tour to celebrate) and the Longwell Green Sixes.

They’re forever being called Bristol City by anyone North of Yate.

Hardly a massive club….

More like a wet fart stain in the kegs.

Tinpot.

Actually I believe that is their club motto:-

“cacas nostra braccas”