IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, petehinton said:

Was driving down Gloucester Road half an hour ago and wondered why there was so much rovers stuff on show, had no idea they were playing today. Also always totally forget their ‘ground’ is just off one of the biggest areas of the city, and you can’t even see it or tell it’s there. Ashton Gate is pretty much unmissable and imposing on the whole area these days, whereas the cricket ground is still probably easier to spot than the Mem. 

I recall going down Gloucester Rd a while back, seeing some fancy floodlights in the distance, thinking to myself that Wally was really splashing the cash, of course it turned out to be the cricket ground ? 

• Like 1

Just now, Swede said:

####### hell, some of the bedwetters on here think we have problems, the sags haven't even had a shot on target at 70min against a non league outfit! Oh well, never mind. 

Four subs at HT doesn`t seem to have made any difference. Tactical genius is Joey, I can understand why he was tweeting advice to Southgate when we played Iran.

• Haha 1

Big crowd of 4700, mind you I’m out for a walk around the Harbourside & I’ve just walked past some sad act with a sag hat & fleece on.

So loyal & true he presumably didn’t know they were playing.

Pray for Sam Frost, wonder how he’ll write this up?

Plucky Rovers go toe toe with big budget Boreham Wood but fall foul of another biased referee?

• Haha 1