IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, TinMan's left peg said:

Most people outside of Bristol would assume they were the non league side if you showed them this video.  They are so embarrassingly tin pot in every conceivable way.  

The only thing that would have made it better would be if one of them was holding up a tinfoil FA Cup.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

I actually know the 2 lads and their dad at the start,, they are good people,,, 

its all very good laughing at rovers when we would never royally bugger up a cup tie against a lower league team,, unless we play lincoln obviously…. 

I mean they don't look particularly deformed

But trying to whip up the crowd with predictions against a non league team, sooooo weird and disrespectful

46 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

its all very good laughing at rovers when we would never royally bugger up a cup tie against a lower league team,, unless we play lincoln obviously…. 

I agree, it’s all very good laughing at Rovers

??????????????

7 hours ago, Malago said:

FT.

No cup romance at the Memorial Ground as minnows Bristol Rovers are dumped out of the cup by National League giants Boreham Wood.

it finished Bristol Rovers 0 Boreham Wood 2.

That should be the write up in the biased post. You've stolen their thunder! They'll have to make something up now

2 hours ago, Simon bristol said:

A lower league yes, but NON league?