IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 hours ago, marmite said:

Not wishing to ruin any ones Christmas , but what is the latest on the gas new stadium? It's all gone quiet again.

Again? It's been a wall of silence since the infamous "Fruit Market" statement by the dodgy watch wearer on the 2nd August 2019. In their heart of hearts, I am pretty sure almost all their fans know that it's less likely than them ever getting into the Premier League.

I truly believe Pearson won’t allow us to go down, he’d draw blood from a stone before it got to that (I also don’t think we’re in trouble anyway), so to see the gas faithful creaming about the potential for us to switch places (I’ve heard this literally my entire life, born 95) is always amusing to me. They will always make a fool of themselves (although they’re in good form at the moment) & the gift will be given again.

Edited by Marcus Aurelius
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

I truly believe Pearson won’t allow us to go down, he’d draw blood from a stone before it got to that (I also don’t think we’re in trouble anyway), so to see the gas faithful creaming about the potential for us to switch places (I’ve heard this literally my entire life, born 95) is always amusing to me. They will always make a fool of themselves (although they’re in good form at the moment) & the gift will be given again.

What has NP done here to give you any confidence in that atall..?!

• Like 2

The most fickle fan base in Britain begged for an experienced appointment like Pearson and at the first sign of trouble they’re calling for his head.

They’re just in the championship to make up the numbers, yet they act as if they have some god given right to be in the top 6 every season. 

I know we’ve been ragass Rovers for many Years, but over the last 6/7 years we’ve all seen the highs and lows of football and what being a football supporter is all about. Being a lower mid table championship team every season must be one of the most boring experiences. 

Remember when Joey ‘Thug’ Barton joined them and they all refused to attend games whilst he was in charge?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

The most fickle fan base in Britain begged for an experienced appointment like Pearson and at the first sign of trouble they’re calling for his head.

They’re just in the championship to make up the numbers, yet they act as if they have some god given right to be in the top 6 every season. 

I know we’ve been ragass Rovers for many Years, but over the last 6/7 years we’ve all seen the highs and lows of football and what being a football supporter is all about. Being a lower mid table championship team every season must be one of the most boring experiences. 

Remember when Joey ‘Thug’ Barton joined them and they all refused to attend games whilst he was in charge?

And were all demanding he was sacked after they lost at home to Forest Green.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Charlie BCFC said:

A lot of criticism of Pearson over the past 24 hours (a lot of it fair imo) but let’s be thankful he’s never done an interview as embarrassing as this 

He’s a balls out, genuine ***t. Not one ounce of respect for his fellow pros, many of whom have achieved far more with far less, such as Ainsworth.  A complete and utter embarrassment of a man.  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Charlie BCFC said:

A lot of criticism of Pearson over the past 24 hours (a lot of it fair imo) but let’s be thankful he’s never done an interview as embarrassing as this 

A lot of rubbish talked as ever, however the bit that’s totally stumped me is this: 

“He’s managed to squeeze it in via the outside of the post”

change cannot GIF

• Haha 5

56 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

First sign of trouble? ?

At least we can get into the Championship instead of just spending our entire history bumming around the bottom 2 divisions like the angry midget of a football club that they are.

For all the dross we’ve been served up since the Man City semi final we’ve got the 7th highest average attendance in the Championship this season with the sort of crowds they can only dream of….doesn’t sound very fickle to me?

If you want to see fickle check out how their opinions of Barton have magically changed since ‘daddy’ borrowed a few good players and won some games. ?

Maggots.

https://gasheads.proboards.com/thread/14205/joey-barton

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 4
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, lenred said:

He’s a balls out, genuine ***t. Not one ounce of respect for his fellow pros, many of whom have achieved far more with far less, such as Ainsworth.  A complete and utter embarrassment of a man.  

He’s scum.

I dislike Holloway but there is no comparison, this bloke is a lowlife who associates with criminals & has no morals whatsoever.

Ainsworth had beaten Ipswich in his previous game, Barton is sadly given free reign by the Rovers reporter to slag off all & sundry without the slightest attempt to question his obnoxious rants.

• Like 4

Why the **** has he publicly said what Ainsworth is being paid? And why did he go off on some random tangent about his playing career?

***** of the highest order. I maintain that the bubble will burst on him sooner rather than later once their loans dry up. And it will be lush. I’m sure the gas loyal will revert back to his personal life issues/general scumminess and say they never liked him

• Like 5

Barton is an embarrassment to himself, his wife and eventually Gasheads will see they he has slowly milked the Man Child owner dry of his inheritance. He has installed his Scouse mates through the club and a simple Google of their past will show what levels of crime they and their associates have been involved in. Barton is lucky that he has a job at Rovers as no other club will touch him. 

• Like 2

They're biting a little bit over there tonight, having ago at our manager now, oi poo heads you should be having ago at your own manager oh sorry I forgot your small ground and fans doesn't affect him, he's been booed off in bigger stadiums than trashton :laugh:. Have ago at landsdown instead oh hang on that ones already been done aswell hasn't it

Joey’s love child is up late tonight

4 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Being called fickle by those lot is hilarious. Too many stories to recount of my gas mates making some very hippocritical comments but that made me chuckle. 

Very bitter that lot and I have never known a fanbase to flat out lie about everything, especially their attendances (adding 10k to their attendance at Wembley). The cycle will resume when they get relegated in two seasons time. 

He is right about one thing though. Being a bottom third side 3 seasons in a row is boring. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedLionLad said:

They're biting a little bit over there tonight, having ago at our manager now, oi poo heads you should be having ago at your own manager oh sorry I forgot your small ground and fans doesn't affect him, he's been booed off in bigger stadiums than trashton :laugh:. Have ago at landsdown instead oh hang on that ones already been done aswell hasn't it

Do they ever come up with anything decent? Laughing that our manager has managed big teams and theirs have managed well....

Remember when they were in the car park after falling out of non-league threatening the owners ? Bet he forgot about that one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Completely forgot we’re not allowed to talk about how much of a bellend their manager is after losing a game

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Charlie BCFC said:

Completely forgot we’re not allowed to talk about how much of a bellend their manager is after losing a game

Everyone else talks about what a bellend he is so we can as well. Love watching their fans get rinsed on Social Media for sticking up for the belter ?

13 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Don’t understand why they’re wetting their pants over this? He’s managed Leicester, Derby and Southampton, all bigger clubs with bigger stadiums…

***** sake ?‍♂️?

“HuH hUh gess wot he sed He got booed at bigEr staydiums huh huh utfg huh huH”

DE93F1A8-0C83-469C-988F-8D9B0338C65B.thumb.jpeg.e2a77e1e2e079a58b634dabbdf9acc2a.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2