IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 minutes ago, In the Net said:

As of yesterday, I am cancer free - so you can take the kid gloves off and get back to abusing me! ?

Thank you to everybody for your kind words of support, very much appreciated, I can assure you. 

Good news. Pleased for you Netty

Now **** off, we're all having a row!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, In the Net said:

As of yesterday, I am cancer free - so you can take the kid gloves off and get back to abusing me! ?

Thank you to everybody for your kind words of support, very much appreciated, I can assure you. 

Great to hear! Well done for winning the biggest of all battles & congratulations.

No side note on this post, because you happen to support your rabble of shite - that is something which can't be cured..!

All the best to you & wishing you a healthy new year. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Great stuff mate, a belting New Year`s present for you and also the rest of us that were rooting for you.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Wonderfull news mate, so happy for you

A close friend of mine for 25 years has been diagnosed with a brain tumour just before Christmas, had a biopsy today so hoping for some more encouraging news as well..

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Best Wishes mate. Just need to get rid of your affection for the gas now ?

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Great to hear Netty! Well done for beating that absolute ****.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, In the Net said:

Very pleased to hear your good news ITN.   (This deserves to be an ITN News headline)

It gives me as much pleasure as hearing about another crushing defeat for the Rovers,

After getting rid of this cancer, you deserve to receive the ( In the ) Net Zero Award of the Year.

Truce over.

Normal hostilities and abuse will be resumed at the earliest possible opportunity.

3 hours ago, In the Net said:

Finally, a win for the Rovers we can all cheer. Well done Netty girl - so pleased for you. x

• Like 4

Good news Netty. I'm really pleased for you?

Fantastic news Netty and massive congratulations?

Must be a huge relief and just to make your rejuvinated life complete, you just need to shake that ragass r*vers monkey off your back!!!

Have a happy and healthy new year ?

4 hours ago, In the Net said:

This is excellent news (the cancer free bit…not the abusing bit ?)

Well done! ?

Happy New Year.

What a star, I don't think I have ever been so happy for a Gashead to win something, outside of Gloucestershire Cricket games. :)

Here's to long years of banter ahead 

relapse records champagne glasses GIF by Red Fang

That's fabulous news! Really pleased for you. Have a fake fanta and some stale crisps to celebrate! Oh, and mind the gap.