IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Newport game is off, I presume Cardiff have under pitch heating as they are an ex-Premiership club. As for FGR - there's always plenty of hot air up there! 

Forest Green is on top of a mountain. It’s usually under snow  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

You're more than welcome to register on the Independent forum. However, bear in mind that unlike OTIB it is frequented by a higher species of Bristolian who can think, type and eat at the same time. 

What took you so far from wonderful South Bristol to the US? 

The Indep

Bless. 

2 hours ago, In the Net said:

All these matches have now been called off. 

We’ve managed a rugby game and a football game within the space of 24hrs at AG and a parks pitch barely 2 miles away from ‘Membley’ has managed to get their game on but R*vers can’t. ?

1 hour ago, Deluded Sag said:

You're more than welcome to register on the Independent forum. However, bear in mind that unlike OTIB it is frequented by a higher species of Bristolian who can think, type and eat at the same time. 

The Indep

Enjoying your new username ? ?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, lenred said:

I went to that game ‘under cover’. Our friend at work was a Wycombe fan and also being female, she didn’t feel safe going to the Swamp on her own so wanted some company. Me and my good buddy (another poster on here) went and kept our mouths very much shut,  but we had a great time ? I swear one of Wycombe’s goals was scored by someone with one boot but could be hallucinating. Anyway, afterwards was quite hairy as there were a few City fans there that were much more open about their allegiances shall we say, and obviously it was City's fault that they got relegated, but we managed to get out in one piece eventually.  Happy days.   

I used to work for a company in Wycombe so knew a fair few WW fans. I remember one telling me when Wycombe scored, they knew there were City fans in their end because ‘they were FAR too excited when we scored’ ?

• Haha 2

The Indep

Yes, I can see your wonderful standard of typing, Gastard! “The Indep”? ?

I’m from Devizes, but it was still too close for comfort to the donkey-jacket wearing, BO-producing shrub rocketeers of North Bristol.

Our pitch was in pristine condition today BTW - how tinpot must the Pisspoorial Mound be to have the game called off. Mind the Gap.

• Like 2

The Indep

Is there any more to this? or did you have to stop mid word to think or eat?

• Haha 5

The Indep

You're certainly deluded about the South Bristol thing

56 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

We’ve managed a rugby game and a football game within the space of 24hrs at AG and a parks pitch barely 2 miles away from ‘Membley’ has managed to get their game on but R*vers can’t. ?

Well done - have a gold star.

The answer to your question is that there is a problem with the drainage under the pitch, which has affected the surface recently..

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, In the Net said:

The answer to your question is that there is a problem with the drainage under the pitch, which has affected the surface recently..

The gift that keeps on giving , I’m still laughing at the large screen set up for some event the other week ( can’t remember if it was for World Cup game ) and it didn’t work had to tel people to go home ???? god you couldn’t make it up.

nearly as bad as getting relegated in your own kit, or on the pitch at Wycombe the week before singing the gas are staying up need I go on ?????

• Haha 3
  • Flames 1

14 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Yes, because the Gash are a two-bit outfit who couldn’t organise their poo into the pan.

Sounds like ideal conditions for the swamp life who frequent the P*sspoorial though.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deluded Sag said:

The Indep

I said the word *** today.A lot.The linesman.The ref,not so much.Bradley Dack,now your talking he really is.

However you are a *** .A horrible Gashead ***.It really must be horrible to support a club that most of you don’t even live in the city that you support.(Sth glos).

You come on your trying to give us stick you dopey ***!!

you are a deluded halfbred ***.Just **** off and drink some bleach you vile gas ***.

Right rant over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Victory Park Reds said:

I said the word *** today.A lot.The linesman.The ref,not so much.Bradley Dack,now your talking he really is.

However you are a *** .A horrible Gashead ***.It really must be horrible to support a club that most of you don’t even live in the city that you support.(Sth glos).

you are a deluded halfbred ***.Just **** off and drink some bleach you vile gas ***.

Right rant over.

Very dignified and measured park reds ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

Not at all. I'm sure South Bristol has innumerable delights and pleasures....which are best appreciated from the other side of the river. 

Yes, you can admire our stadium from afar and wish your poxy hovel was anything like as impressive, something that will only happen in your wettest dreams.

wE’VE gOT oUR sTADIUM

Edited by WessexPest

17 minutes ago, Victory Park Reds said:

Right rant over.

Harsh but fair

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

Not at all. I'm sure South Bristol has innumerable delights and pleasures....which are best appreciated from the other side of the river. 

What’s this South Bristol thing. You’ll find we’re from all over this city and the wider area. For example, I’m from Patchway…….. and you laugh at South Bristol! Now **** off you imbecile.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 3

5 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

Its difficult for the poor loves to comprehend...could you try pictures? 

What is difficult to understand is that there has been a drainage problem at that dump for years - so why not fix it ?

I think an attempt was made last season after that thug Barton complained about the state of the pitch, but as per usual it was a short term bodge - much like the rest of the ground with "temporary" stands.

• Like 1