IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

43 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Well done - have a gold star.

The answer to your question is that there is a problem with the drainage under the pitch, which has affected the surface recently..

Think you’ll find your shitty little tinpot club haven’t mentioned no such thing as a drainage problem. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Victory Park Reds said:

I said the word *** today.A lot.The linesman.The ref,not so much.Bradley Dack,now your talking he really is.

However you are a *** .A horrible Gashead ***.It really must be horrible to support a club that most of you don’t even live in the city that you support.(Sth glos).

You come on your trying to give us stick you dopey ***!!

you are a deluded halfbred ***.Just **** off and drink some bleach you vile gas ***.

Right rant over.

I sense you're not a fan VPR? ;)

1 hour ago, GreedyHarry said:

What’s this South Bristol thing. You’ll find we’re from all over this city and the wider area. For example, I’m from Patchway…….. and you laugh at South Bristol! Now **** off you imbecile.

I think we have proved in the past that there are more of us Reds in North Bristol than there are 15ers.

I would like to hear Deluded Sag’s opinion on this subject.

(or perhaps I don’t !)

• Like 1

Just now, The Gasbuster said:

I think we have proved in the past that there are more of us Reds in North Bristol than there are 15ers.

I would like to hear Deluded Sag’s opinion on this subject.

(or perhaps I don’t !)

Also, the same in East Bristol which was once a Tinpot stronghold.

1 hour ago, GreedyHarry said:

What’s this South Bristol thing. You’ll find we’re from all over this city and the wider area. For example, I’m from Patchway…….. and you laugh at South Bristol! Now **** off you imbecile.

Very true this south Bristol thing is a bit dated even though city support in south Bristol is probably about 90-95% but I would say city have more support in most parts of Bristol now than rovers , I would say rovers only majority’s in political terms would possibly be Filton,patchway,coalpit heath,winterbourne , 

remember growing up kingswood & hanham and yate were always perceived as gas areas certainly not any more 

• Flames 2

9 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Also, the same in East Bristol which was once a Tinpot stronghold.

When we are averaging 20,000 (all bar 27)  & they are averaging under 9000 you would have to work for the Post or Radio Bristol to think there was a blue “half” of the city.

Most areas are more red than blue, the numbers show it.

Still don’t believe their game being called off today was legit, apparently Frenchay played & does anyone think they have undersoil heating?

• Like 2

I suppose when you support a crap club with a smattering of fans within a five-mile radius of their miserable excuse for a ground it’s difficult to appreciate that our catchment area extends as far north as Gloucester, south to Taunton and east to Melksham, Chippenham and Devizes. Yes, I may be a dirty twelve-toed Moonraker from the wilds of Wiltshire but fortunately I steered well clear of the Magic Roundabout ne’er-do-wells.

Edited by WessexPest
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Deluded Sag said:

I always struggle with South Bristolian...could you try English? 

How about subterfuge? Do you understand the meaning of that? Obviously not because everyone on here had your number after two posts you thick, dopey, two-bob, window butting, dog bothering, tent erecting, fake Fanta guzzling, stale crisp eating, Babestation watching, Boob cricketing gas ***………..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Flames 1

55 minutes ago, redkev said:

Very true this south Bristol thing is a bit dated even though city support in south Bristol is probably about 90-95% but I would say city have more support in most parts of Bristol now than rovers , I would say rovers only majority’s in political terms would possibly be Filton,patchway,coalpit heath,winterbourne , 

remember growing up kingswood & hanham and yate were always perceived as gas areas certainly not any more 

They might have been perceived by some but having lived in the area all my life (60ish years) I can assure you it was always 50/50 in this area.

29 minutes ago, Gimme Shelton said:

They might have been perceived by some but having lived in the area all my life (60ish years) I can assure you it was always 50/50 in this area.

I imagine Barf would have been a hotbed of scum fans when they were cast out between 1986-96 but whether that has endured I’ve no idea. Bath punted them out of the FA Trophy so I have me doubts.

3 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Think you’ll find your shitty little tinpot club haven’t mentioned no such thing as a drainage problem. 

A bit strange for you to assume that you know everything about what's happening at Rovers.?  Barton mentioned it in an after match interview a few weeks ago, as he was not happy with the pitch.  It doesn't take a genius to see that something's wrong, as the condition is nowhere near as good we've had for the past few seasons. 

Edited by In the Net

14 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

Rovers were actually regarded very well by the local community in Twerton, who were sorry to see them leave. I've always seen Barf as Rovers territory for this reason. 

Rovers were equally sorry to leave, as Twerton was the scene of numerous famous victories over ci*y, including the glorious 3-0 victory that confirmed us as champions of what is now L1. However, the 4-0 hammering will always have a special place in my heart. 

Phwoar

17 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

Rovers were actually regarded very well by the local community in Twerton, who were sorry to see them leave. I've always seen Barf as Rovers territory for this reason. 

Rovers were equally sorry to leave, as Twerton was the scene of numerous famous victories over ci*y, including the glorious 3-0 victory that confirmed us as champions of what is now L1. However, the 4-0 hammering will always have a special place in my heart. 

Imagine wanting to claim Bath as a hotbed of your own fans….of anything! Except Rugby or tories. 

Edited by petehinton

4 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

On the contrary, Bath was very much a city in our own image...classy, refined and beloved by people from across the world. Unfortunately we had to go our separate ways. 

I must admit it’s been a while since I was in Bath, but I don’t recall many swamps, portaloos or 6 fingered mutants. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, redkev said:

I've lived in Yate, Clifton, Horfield, Charlton Hayes/Patchway and now Frampton Cotterell which covers off Winterbourne/Coalpit Health

I can guarantee the only place with a greater Gas support was Horfield and even that was hard to tell

59 minutes ago, Deluded Sag said:

Can’t imagine why, given those three points didn’t prevent us hammering the final nail in the Scum’s relegation coffin later that season as muppet Ian Alexander saw red.

Plus the ghost of 1990 has long been laid to rest, boy, as we won that division while you were getting turned over by such giants of the game as Braintree and Altrincham.

• Like 1
  • Flames 3

1 hour ago, In the Net said:

A bit strange for you to assume that you know everything about what's happening at Rovers.?  Barton mentioned it in an after match interview a few weeks ago, as he was not happy with the pitch.  It doesn't take a genius to see that something's wrong, as the condition is nowhere near as good we've had for the past few seasons. 

You mean, nowhere as good as ours. Get it right