IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Rumour going round that the Blue Few are fed up with unreliable, expensive coaches and trains used for away games.

In future, their supporters have vowed to "only travel to away games by car".

Seems like a very sensible decision.

Nice of them to admit that one car should be more than adequate to accommodate them all.

However . . .

Will be a five-seater, or a seven-seater ?

Or even possibly, that mythical Sag favourite . . . .

the "20,000 locked-outside" seater?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CiderCraig said:

Sh1 teds

Took my 10 year old daughter to watch her brother play on sunday,,, she had a red and white knitted hat on with a city badge that her nan knitted for her… as we were leaving i heard a comment from a local 18 year old meat head virgin, who kindly informed her she had shit on her head…. I kinda heard the comment but assumed he was talking to his mate as i was off to one side putting some rubbish in the bin… daughter told me later that he said it to her….it was rather a shame i missed that at the time,,, i dont really like inbred idiots using that language to a 10 year old girl, much less my 10 year old girl. Charming lot.

• Like 6
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Took my 10 year old daughter to watch her brother play on sunday,,, she had a red and white knitted hat on with a city badge that her nan knitted for her… as we were leaving i heard a comment from a local 18 year old meat head virgin, who kindly informed her she had shit on her head…. I kinda heard the comment but assumed he was talking to his mate as i was off to one side putting some rubbish in the bin… daughter told me later that he said it to her….it was rather a shame i missed that at the time,,, i dont really like inbred idiots using that language to a 10 year old girl, much less my 10 year old girl. Charming lot.

Years ago, I had a similar experience. I was watching my then-six-year-old daughter, who wore a City top, do football training in Shepton Mallet when some spotty little scruffbag used a swear word in her earshot to refer to her team allegiances. Blowed if I'm having that. I loomed rather large over this teenager and asked him if he had a problem. He meekly assured me he didn't.  The coach, who is a member of this forum, overheard everything and asked the miscreant to leave the touchline. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Where does the nickname even come from?

Gasheads makes total sense but what's the background to shitheads

Nursery School standard thinking, as expected.

They called us the Shit , I think it may have even started with Bristol shity. Then they managed to get to shithead for a fan.

Like I said, Nursery School level of thinking, which TBF, is a step up for most of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

Nursery School standard thinking, as expected.

They called us the Shit , I think it may have even started with Bristol shity. Then they managed to get to shithead for a fan.

Like I said, Nursery School level of thinking, which TBF, is a step up for most of them.

Nonsensical as always from those weirdos 

55 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Had something similar walking back through the waterfront with my daughter after a game once. She was about 8 or 9 at the time and wearing a city shirt and some drunken asshead shouted something out. Rather than be angry I felt more pity to be honest that a grown man felt threatened by a young girl in a different teams top and felt the need to shout out. What a sad individual.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mattjb said:

Had something similar walking back through the waterfront with my daughter after a game once. She was about 8 or 9 at the time and wearing a city shirt and some drunken asshead shouted something out. Rather than be angry I felt more pity to be honest that a grown man felt threatened by a young girl in a different teams top and felt the need to shout out. What a sad individual.

A weak ending, Matt. I thought you were going to say “so I toppled him, like Colston’s statue, head first into the docks”.

• Haha 3