IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

Such a bellend.

Wales the national team that regularly play Joe Morrell who regularly plays in league (checks notes) one and until his recent international retirement Chris Gunter who plays in league (checks notes again) two....

Edit - Can't be forgetting Wes Burns and Nathan Broadhead from league one 

Edited by Lrrr
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Wales the national team that regularly play Joe Morrell who regularly plays in league (checks notes) one and until his recent international retirement Chris Gunter who plays in league (checks notes again) two....

Edit - Can't be forgetting Wes Burns and Nathan Broadhead from league one 

Not good enough for Wales.....ouch !

7 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Four times in the first 30 seconds he blames the pitch ?

Shocking and unfair that Wycombe should have a pitch so badly prepared, a court action is surely incoming and, and, wait, oh they were at home you say........ That's a bit embarrassing, maybe Wycombe should sue if they fail to get in the play offs on goals scored? :)

Edited by Port Said Red

7 hours ago, bearded_red said:

Such a bellend.

Shocking treatment of his "star" player. A clear attempt to cause unrest and facilitate a summer transfer, cos that's the only way he'll get any money to spend.

If Collins goes the Tillson record could be under threat...

1 hour ago, BS3City said:

Shocking treatment of his "star" player. A clear attempt to cause unrest and facilitate a summer transfer, cos that's the only way he'll get any money to spend.

If Collins goes the Tillson record could be under threat...

About as likely as us bringing Tammy back.

If they manage to get a decent wedge for their star player, they will only spend a nominal amount in transfer fees, if any. Most/all the money will go to the bank of Wally...

6 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Please tell me Aaron Collins didn’t play last night? That was probably the worst treatment of a player I think I’ve ever heard. Let alone your star player. 

Is Joey on crack?

I thought the same but checked, and he did play. 

No wonder they are in such a state, players aren't going to play for a manager who does that after a bad/poor performance, they might motivate themselves to play for the supporters, but if players don't care much for what the manager says in public, they're on a hiding to nothing, especially if these performances mean their crowds are dropping and there are less Fewers than usual. 

The man is massive tool. Long may he reign over them. 

1 hour ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

I feel for the bobble here. Thrown under the bus by the manager again without so much as a pre kick off lift from a garden fork.

Once regarded as a Championship ready bobble, it now gets the blame for every defeat.

The PBA (Professional Bobble Association) needs to step in here.

As their groundsman sings “I’m forever mowing bobbles …”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 17
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Barton blames their 10 home losses on the bad pitch, surely that’ll give them an advantage as they’re used to it and the away teams only play there once? #gaslogic #madeforeachother

Now that ‘daddy’ has spoken I expect their zombie fans are screaming for legal action to be taken against the groundsman.

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

Please tell me Aaron Collins didn’t play last night? That was probably the worst treatment of a player I think I’ve ever heard. Let alone your star player. 

Is Joey on crack?

That will be part of his revolutionary and unique management style of treating players like shit so that they’ll work ten times as hard to please him.

Any players who don’t rise to the challenge will be branded shitheads and hounded out.

In Barton they trust.

Idiots.

• Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Son of Fred said:

But but, Wycombe were cheating barsteward's (took their chances).

The pitch was shit(same for both sides)

They ain't sounding Championship ready to me!!

Roll on over for Portsmouth on Saturday ?

I expect it will be a case of the above too!

6 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

I thought the same but checked, and he did play. 

No wonder they are in such a state, players aren't going to play for a manager who does that after a bad/poor performance, they might motivate themselves to play for the supporters, but if players don't care much for what the manager says in public, they're on a hiding to nothing, especially if these performances mean their crowds are dropping and there are less Fewers than usual. 

The man is massive tool. Long may he reign over them. 

You just know at some point the bloke will put Wally in a position where his only option is to fire him.................

The only reason I can think of for those comments is that Collins has been going all big time on the Fewers and Joey Bag is trying to take him down a peg. Not a great look though - if I was looking to buy the kid in the summer I would be using every word of that interview to get the fee down to 0.8 of a Tilson.