IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

On a slightly different (Rovers related) subject, I see that Don Megson, one of their former players and managers has died.

I first saw him (on TV) when he captained Sheffield Wednesday in that great FA Cup Final against Everton - for me, the Mike Trebelcock final - but, after playing for Rovers, he then went on to manage them for several years, at a time when there was a real, genuine rivalry between the two Bristol clubs.

Great name !! ?

24 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Barton reminding everyone he's a multi-millionaire, such a W⚓. Perfect fit for that mob.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/joey-barton-aaron-collins-bristol-8261599

I live a life of radical honesty,” Barton said. “It’s my way of charting through the world. We’ll all end up in the ground or on a bonfire at some point and you’ve got to travel through the world making the best of it as you see fit. 

Made I laugh

19 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Barton reminding everyone he's a multi-millionaire, such a W⚓. Perfect fit for that mob.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/joey-barton-aaron-collins-bristol-8261599

God he is the worst sort of person any club could have as a Manager. Having said that, I believe that lot and Barton are a perfect match.

When he keeps digging out all and sundry or the pitch, the other team or stating sh!te about his wealth or whatever he knows full well that is what people will talk and or post about. In so doing, it deflects away from his multitude of shortcomings. Not just as a football Manager but much more importantly as a sub-human being. 

For me personally, I want him to stay up at that hole for as long as possible. It's just a question of when, rather than if, the next meltdown happens and or next tangle with law enforcement happens. For now, I will just sit and watch the joke of a club and the gift that keeps on giving, unravel further over the coming weeks and months.

• Like 2

Oh, I nearly forgot!

With all this Circus Boxing of late i.e. Paul v Fury and KSI and all that w@nk. I had a dream that:

Joey 'the Mouth' Barton v Big Nige Pearson was on Pay Per View in an 8 Round Boxing match. Unfortunately, I woke up before it started.

Obviously, pure fantasy but would any of you lot pay to watch it on a day pass on Robins TV? I know that I would.

18 minutes ago, supercidered said:

Oh, I nearly forgot!

With all this Circus Boxing of late i.e. Paul v Fury and KSI and all that w@nk. I had a dream that:

Joey 'the Mouth' Barton v Big Nige Pearson was on Pay Per View in an 8 Round Boxing match. Unfortunately, I woke up before it started.

Obviously, pure fantasy but would any of you lot pay to watch it on a day pass on Robins TV? I know that I would.

A scrap on the touchline would liven up a dull game 

• Admin
9 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

Another totally normal press conference from the scumbag managing that lot.

D99EFA69-7A43-4CFC-9A75-BCC432A9F65A.jpeg

England international

He played TWELVE MINUTES for England, the bloke is so delusional

He pissed off so many of his colleagues at the time he was never getting near the 3 lions again

• Like 4

3 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

If you’ve been required to state so frequently "I swear by Almighty God that the evidence I shall give will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth", you will eventually believe yourself to be “radically honest”. :noexp:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Flames 2

42 minutes ago, Red_Alligator said:

I suggest, given Barton's latest self-serving proclamation, that the club gets rid of Irene/Eileen , and adopts a new song -"It's just a delusion" -  a slight re-wording of the 80's hit by Imagination (which is also appropriate considering the way they operate up the road). 

Don't you dare bastardise the works of Leee John, you heathen! ? ;)

Body talk is the most sensual record I know.

How about they start singing 'smack my bitch up' instead?

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Red_Alligator said:

I suggest, given Barton's latest self-serving proclamation, that the club gets rid of Irene/Eileen , and adopts a new song -"It's just a delusion" -  a slight re-wording of the 80's hit by Imagination (which is also appropriate considering the way they operate up the road). 

“Imagination” are perfect for the 15ers; because they were ******* shit too !

14 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Body talk is appropriate for Barton, he farts every time he opens his gob.

How to kill a memory of a good choon eh? ??

I enjoyed Mrs Ska's veritable assets regularly to that tune. Then the kids ate them. ?

As I said, memories. ?

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Haha 2