IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 20/05/2023 at 14:17, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Oh my Lord! ??

Why? 

Is the existing amount of Rolling Stock on the network not enough to ferry a some Sagheads from Patchway and Filton Abbey Wood every other Saturday? ?

Perfect for them, as they are already a laughing stock.

On 18/05/2023 at 17:23, Maesknoll Red said:

Definitely remember plenty of advertising from him around the Gate back then.  

I also used to business with the company that put the signs up, the owners were City season ticket holders. For a number of years they got away with putting in a sign for their own company in a very prominent position without paying for it. They got rumbled eventually :)

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I also used to business with the company that put the signs up, the owners were City season ticket holders. For a number of years they got away with putting in a sign for their own company in a very prominent position without paying for it. They got rumbled eventually :)

That's what being an entrepreneur is I guess.

Signs around a stadium are a fair indicator of where a club is in the big scheme of things.

Ranging from Premier League - nothing but top end international businesses and recognisable logos on electronic boards, to League 2 - local taxi firms, builders etc on a wide range of individual signs bolted into scaffolding.

How long until someone hacks into the e signs and delights the crowd with some dodgy content?

2 hours ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

That's what being an entrepreneur is I guess.

Signs around a stadium are a fair indicator of where a club is in the big scheme of things.

Ranging from Premier League - nothing but top end international businesses and recognisable logos on electronic boards, to League 2 - local taxi firms, builders etc on a wide range of individual signs bolted into scaffolding.

How long until someone hacks into the e signs and delights the crowd with some dodgy content?

Not a clip from Debbie Does Dallas on 38 minutes ?????

18 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

How long do you think it'll be before their forum start to sift through our released player list and suggest that they should sign some/all of them? 

Probably not that long

It will probably also be accompanied by such guff as ".... could do a job for us" - essentially implying they could do better, but would at a push "settle" for one of our released players.

The reality is our released players are in most cases likely going to find themselves better clubs than that lot.

• Thanks 1

On 21/05/2023 at 12:29, bcfc01 said:

Club - Tin Pot

Owner - Walter Mitty

Manager - Billy Liar

Ground - Chernobyl

Supporters - Deluded

Do feel free to add..

Catering - Poisonous

Best Seats - Row M

Atmosphere - Vile

Language - Bad