IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 hours ago, Swede said:

Who in their right mind would openly try to sell season tickets for next season for a stand that hasn't even had a planning application submitted for as yet. Unless all their intention was to build an even bigger temporary structure. Bizarre. What a strange little club they are. 

Pretty sure they, or at least their project managers, know what they're doing. Imagine the outrage with the NIMBYS and the 'anti-Rovers' councillors when the stand can't be opened in August. How dare they?! Mayor Marvin the blue will see it through the 'due process' for them, no doubt, whether or not it is in the interests of his citizens.

What about the toilets ?

They have a couple of portaloos that end, will the concourse have proper toilets ? I assume the appropriate drainage will be in place...

And will there be concessions selling food and drink ? I assume all the contracts are in place...

And the H&S Executive must be on board...

As will the planning dept...

On 22/05/2023 at 22:33, PHILINFRANCE said:

I’ve not really paid any attention during the season, but I was quite surprised (and impressed) to see Coventry in sixth place, with an average attendance well in excess of 20K.

I appreciate they finished in a playoff position, but even so.

On the final day they had 30,000 which bumped it up a bit.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, weepywall said:

Sharing with away fans..movable barrier. Not sure how that will work with the "concourse" tho, probably just move the tables along a little bit ?‍♂️

Ahhh the concourse, the bit I'm looking forward too seeing, convinced it will be Comedy Central.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, chowie said:

Ahhh the concourse, the bit I'm looking forward too seeing, convinced it will be Comedy Central.

I have no doubts at all, it will be tragic.

It always is.

Its what they do..

Edited by bcfc01

2 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

He's put it on Facebook Marketplace

Let's all send the standard "Is this still available?" messages

And then say "Sorry, too far away" 

Or just fail to send any other response like most time wasters do on Facebook Marketplace

Edited by Gert Mare
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sleepy1968 said:

42" Thompson HD Ready TV. Slight burn in issue, so effectively everything will be Babestation branded. £200 ono, buyer collects [Horfield].

Apparently it comes with a year’s free supply of tissues.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

What about the toilets ?

They have a couple of portaloos that end, will the concourse have proper toilets ? I assume the appropriate drainage will be in place...

And will there be concessions selling food and drink ? I assume all the contracts are in place...

And the H&S Executive must be on board...

As will the planning dept...

With the wind in the right direction they will be able to p!ss over the wall into the Anson Road gardens